Unexpected

" It's been too long and I'm lost without you. What am I gonna do? Said I been needin' you, wantin' you. Wonderin' if you're the same and who's been with you. Is your heart still mine? I wanna cry sometimes. I miss you." -Aaliyah ♥.

Trinity POV

We all had just left. Ms. Carson (Slim & Cj's mom) took Mira. Tay stayed all night there w. Slim. Me & X get home & crash on the bed. "Im tired af." he said. "Me too." i say. I already have on sweats & a T-shirt, so i didnt bother getting up to change. X got up to take his shirt off. After that, he got in the bed getting on top of me. "Baby, no im tired." i say knowing exactly what he wanted. "You cant never be too tired for this dick."

"Well i am. Im knocked up, tired, & not interested." i say laughing.

"Ok, dont ask me for shit."

"So you mad...or nah?"

"Nah bro. Go to sleep. You said you was tired go to sleep." he said.

I erupted in laughter. "Mad ass." i say.

"Bye Trinity." he said turning over.

"Bye X." i say.

*about 2 1/2 hours later.....*

I hop up. "X! Baby, wake up!" i say.

"Mmm." he grunted.

"X, babe. Wake up." i say punching him.

"What?" he said in a harsh tone.

"I hear something downstairs. Can you go see what it is?"

"Its the wind, girl. Take yo ass to sleep."

"Its not wind..." i slap him. "Go see."

He grunted & stood up walking downstairs.

X POV

T scary ass woke me up cause she heard a noise.........PAUSE FOR DRAMATIC AFFECT.....

Aint shit down here. Dont shit wanna come in here either. So for the love of her, i get up to go see. I hear a little scratching noise @ the door. I open the door to see a small puppy scratchin the door. I just caught a whole attitude. I got up for a fuckin dog.

Trinity came down to see what it was. "Awww. A puppy! Hey baby." she said pickin up the dog.

"Ugghhh T, put his dirty ass down. He probably got diseases & shit."

"Can we keep him? Please???" she asked.

"Noooo. Hell Nah." i say. Ion fuck w. animals.

"Please X? We can go get his shots tomorrow & everything. Please. Pretty please?"

I was about to give in until i thought about her turning the dick down. "Fuck naw. Nope, shoulda thought about that when i went to sleep horny."

"C'monnnn X! I'll give it too you when we get upstairs." she said.

"Naw, im tired now."

She put her head down & began to cry. These fucking pregnancy hormones always got her cryin.

"I guess. But make sure his ass dont come near me."

"Okay!" her head shot up.

She took him upstairs.

Ugh. A nigga tired. Well, back to sleep i go. Naw, hold tf up. She said she was gone give it to me. YEAH BOY!

Neya POV