Trophy

Slim P.O.V.

Me & Tay on our way to my house so she can meet moms, & go out to dinner.

"Bae, you ready?" i ask Tay. "Yep, im ready." she said sighing. "Relax ma, she gone love you." i comfort her. We walk in. "Hey Ma!" i say huggin her. Im such a momma's boy. "Hey baby, who's this pretty girl?" she said hugging her. "Im Taylor, Sl-...." i cut her off. "My girlfriend ma." i say. "Awwww, you're so pretty!" she says to Tay. "Thank you so much so are you!" she said to moms. "You gotta meet my twin too." i say grabbin her hand guiding her upstairs. "Bro!" i yelled. His door was closed. "Bro....Cj man open the door." i yelled again. I hear him in there, ion know why he wont answer. I just walk in. "Damn Slim, you cant knock?" Cj said. He was watchin porn & gettin high as fuck. "W/e man but aye, this my girlfriend Taylor but just call her Tay." i say. "Wassup girl, you fine, where you come from? How Slim ugly ass find you?" he said laughin. High ass -_-. "Well im from Illinois, but i moved here about 4 years ago. & How he gone be ugly & yall look just alike?" She said laughin. " Cause i was the lucky one, & ya boyfriend wasnt." he said. "W/e & dont talk about my baby." Tay said kissin me. "Unnnn, get out. Both of yall. Bye." he responded. "Bye niqqa" i said. "Fuck you." Cj said. "Dont make me have to put yo high ass on yo head." i say back.

*@ dinner*

"So...Taylor. What do you do, what are your plans?" Mom asked her. "Well, Ms. Carson. Im im cosmotology school & i wanna open up my own salon when im finished." Bae said. "Thats good honey. You might have to hit me up on that one!" moms said. "Stop it ma, you aint hip." i say. "Boy please, i been hip since the 70's!" she said. Tay was laughin.

The rest of the dinner was just my mom getting to know Tay. She like her. She told Taylor she must be real special. cause ma never met one of my girls. Hell yea she special. She my bae forever. I Love this girl. She mine & aint nobody takin her. Real fuckin talk. Tay know wassup.

Me & Tay tryna get a house together. We rushin things cause we know we aint never endin. We gone rock for these hatin ass people, fuck what they say.

Zye P.O.V.

Wassup yall. You aint heard from me in a while, i know. My life just complicated. Brooklynn still gettin sick, Tyti say we dont communicate & shit. I just dont know. But im a real niqqa so i gotta handle this on my own. I love Tyti but im not in love w. her. Ion wanna make her feel like shit, but idk. W/e. Ever since that night i saw & talked to Asia, Tyti been real quiet & stand off-ish. She real sensitive so she must think ion love her or sum. She'll be ight.

I go upstairs to check on Brooklynn & i walk past my room to see Tyti packin all her clothes. "Where you goin Tyti man?" i ask her. "When you feel like bein a bf, then call me. If not, let me go Zye. Cause i cant do this!" she yelled. "Aye you needa shut tf up, my daughter sleep. & You need to chill out frl. Wtf is yo problem?" i ask. "Zye, ion wanna be in a relationship w. somebody who dont pay attention to me. Bye Zye." she said. She walked past me to Brooklynn's room to kiss her goodbye. She left. Oh well, she feel how she feel. Im not finna chase after somebody that feel some typa way. If she wanna go ima let her. They say only real men chase they women when they walk away. But why chase someone when its really not meant to be? Ya know?

Tyti P.O.V

Idk about Zye. He just dont give me what a girlfriend needs. I tried my hardest to give him what he needs but i just dont know. Theres no pleasing Zye. He's difficult. You'll never know whats wrong w. him or whats on his mind because he never opens up or expresses any feelins. I love him, i aint gone lie. & i aint gone stunt like we didnt have any good times. If he dont wanna be w. me, i aint gonna force him. I guess i gotta move on. I deserve better right?