It's not black and white. Like anything else, most people lie somewhere along a line.

Think about MT. Lady...Okay so she may seem like an good candidate to be considered a 'fake hero'.

Just because Mt Lady wants to be popular and make it big, doesn't mean she is not heroic in the slightest. Mikoto thinks only very few heroes are as douchey as Endeavor - most heroes become heroes because there is a shred of good in their heart, and they can't help it if they have other goals as well.

Mikoto: Not everyone's goals are the same...

Everyone pondered onto Mikoto's words. Most of the students had agree...

Sylvia: Exactly. I mean...Sure there are lot of fake heroes but do they really deserved death?

Haru: No...

Kenji: Not really...

Luna: Definitely Not...

Lilac: That's going too far. Stain's ideals on these heroes are not right...Not saying he's entirely wrong...just somewhat...

Sylvia: Well something not adding on...

Zoe: What do you mean?

Sylvia: Jack...Look at the newspaper on the description below...

Jack did what he was told and read the writing.

Jack: Another Citizen Found Killed??! Female Victim found with large scratch marks on her face and body in alleyway. Died of blood loss.

Destiny: What the...?

Mikoto: There's no way that could be Stain...

Eito: We don't know that...He's probably trying to cover up his attacks with a new weapon...

Riku:...No...From the newspaper...I can tell it isn't Stain. Stain only attacks his victims with a katana blade. He states the characteristics of a true hero. He believes heavily in creeds and convictions, stating that they are needed in order to accomplish anything and that without them people are weak and will eventually die. So if Stain wants to kill his victims...He would do it quickly. But this one...looks like they left their victim to suffer from their wounds...

Mikoto: So you mean to tell us that is a possible chance...a new villain at large?

Riku:....Anything is possible Class Rep...

Hein: Plus, these recent victims have been citizens...Not heroes...Stain wouldn't attack citzens...

Riku: Only heroes....So that isn't Stain...

Mikoto:......

Class 1-C:.......

Samuel: A new villain...

Sylvia: Not good...

Destiny/Luna/Mio: *Scared*

Haru/Akira: *Whimpers*

Lilac: It can't be...

Maria: This is scaring me....

Souta: Oh Fuck....(Nii-san...Please be safe...)

Yin:.....

Mikoto: Alright...Everyone...For now...Just focus on getting ready for internships that will take place the next few days. But since the attacks had been recently been targeted in Hosu City....for everyone's sakes...Stay away from Hosu City...

Class 1-C: Hai Class Rep.....

The tense atmosphere did not leave that room as everyone feared for their lives and the lives of their loved ones...