Mark

"What the fuck happened..."
With a headache of death, the American with the red dyed hair opened his eyes. "And where the fuck am I?!" He jumped and looked around. Nothing but trees, rocks and other nature. "I've played enough games to tell that this is definitely not good...", he slowly said, starting to run in an unknown direction. He wanted to get out of the forest. Now.

After what felt like an hour of walking he somehow managed to find a sign. Mystery Shack...", he mumbled, reading it out loud. "Aw come on! What the hell?!", he yelled. This had to be a joke. He couldn't just find himself in a Forrest and then just find a way to a building from a TV Show for children, or can he? The red haired couldn't think of a better way to find out then following the sign. And so he did. It actually didn't took as long as he thought and the boy found himself in front of the so called Mystery Shack. "Well, time to find a way out of this god damn forest..." And with those words he went into the Shack. It was bigger than imagined. He looked at the cashier to see -as he totally expected- Wendy! The ginger girl looked at a magazine. He could tell she didn't even noticed him. So the boy went over to her and tried to get her attention. "Uhm, excuse me?", he said. Wendy looked up. "Can you tell me how to get out of here? Uh, the forest. I got...kinda lost." She looked at him for a while, then answered: "To the east. You should soon reach the town." He nodded. "Thanks" With that he turned around and left. Well, that was awkward. But now he knew how to leave this god damn forest. He didn't like it in there. To many Slender vibes.
He got roughly kicked out of his mind as he fell to the ground. "Oof! What the-" he looked at the place he tripped. There was a tiny box. "Where do you come from?", he asked curiously. "You look oddly familiar..." With that, he picked the box up. "Just like-" "It's you!", the box yelled. With a totally not girly scream, he let go of the box which fell to the ground. "Ouch..." the box said and turned around. On its own. "Tiny box Tim?! How the fuck are you here?! Alive! Oh- oh gosh, I'm sorry", he said and picked Tim up once again. "I don't know if that's the strangest that happened today...", the red haired mumbled. "It's okay! That must've been a little shock for you...", Tim said, smiling cheerfully. "Yeah you could say so... Let's... just leave this forest", he said, keeping Tim in his hands. Just like he said they both kept moving and soon reached the end of the woods. Right there was a sign. And underneath it a person. Finally someone he's used to seeing them alive.

"Sean?" the male said happily. He wasn't alone! Well, Tim was great as a partner in this paranormal mystery, but he was happy to see a person he's really used to. The green haired -Sean- turned around. His eyes widen.

"Mark?!"