002 - I Hate Tennis

Alright! Time to give a quick summary of what happened right after Ryuko's fight!

So, first of all, Ryuko beat the ever-living crap outta the perverted boxer, cutting up his goku uniform in the process! She then challenges Lady Satsuki to a fight, then talks to herself and runs off like a true weirdo.

That's it- literally that's all that happened after. When Ryuko escaped, Lady Satsuki made no effort to chase her whatsoever, instead stopped any effort, and kinda just dismissed us. Then we all kinda left... I mean, I feel kinda bad for the one-stars because they were tasked to dismantle the boxing ring, dump the oil, basically fix everything. (I feel especially bad for the one-stars that blocked Lady Satsuki from Fukoda's flying body, one of them got wanged-). Which leads me back to now!

"Uck... that was way too much trouble for a day..." I sighed wiping off the sweat on my forehead before boarding the no-star tram to head home.

"If I leave Ryuko alone, I should be able to survive the rest of my school life..." I thought to myself for a while before the tram passed by a body on the ground with a group of boys surrounding it.

I had a choice, stop and look or move along. Of course me being me, I pressed the stop button and the tram halted accordingly. Big mistake.

I walked to the commotion, only to realize that the person on the ground was no other that Ryuko. The same Ryuko I swore I would avoid.

'AAAAAAAAA WHAT IS THIS LUCK?!?!' I internally screamed at myself as I approached them.

"Oi! We get firsties on the loot!" One of the children yelled at me.

"Honestly, you look more like a pack of feral perverts than thieves now..."

"Ah! Hold on guys! It's just (y/n)!" A recognizable voice yelled, belonging to a yound lad by the name of Mataro Mankanshoku, young brother of Mako.

"Mataro, could you tell your little gang off please? You're making a scene..." I sighed.

"Fine- it's not like she has any pockets or anything! Try not to have too much fun!" He yelled before he and his gang ran off.

Great, now I'm left alone with an unconscious female in a skimpy outfit. I knelt down, poking her with a stick, trying to wake her up. After realizing that she wouldn't wake up, I then realized that she probably needed medical attention.

No way I was about to start dragging her around, and carrying her would be too tiring. I started eyeing around before locking in on an abandoned shopping cart.

"Perfect!" I smiled, lifting her body and placing it on the cart.

"Now to get to the Mankanshoku Clinic" I sighed, starting my long walk before hearing a raspy voice behind me.

"My house! He stole my house!" It yelled as began to run faster.

Not a while after, I arrived at the Mankanshoku Clinic, where I greeted Mr. and Mrs. Mankanshoku, Mako's parents. And dropped Ryuko off to Mr. Mankanshoku.

"(y/n)! Aren't you going to wait for your friend?" Mrs. Mankanshoku asked before I left.

"Ah, sorry, I have homework to attend to!" I replied, waving my hand and rushing off.

I lied. I bought a new videogame, I was dying to play it.

《The Next Morning!》

I yawned as I stood in front of the school's entrance.

"Where are they, it's getting late..." I sighed, looking at my watch, 8:15, school starts in 15 minutes. Mako would yell at me if I went ahead, so to avoid such confrontation, I would much rather wait.