3-Let's Get this Son of a Bitch

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong with him?" he asks.
"He's pissed, Thinks he failed. Which of course he did, but there's a lot of that going around, aint there" Rocket tells him.
"Honestly, until this exact second, I thought you were a build-a-bear" Tony tells him.

"Maybe I am" Rocket says sarcastically.
"We've been hunting Thanos for three weeks now. Deep space scans, an satellites and we got nothing" Natasha says.
"Tony you fought him" Steve says looking at him.

"Who told you that? I didn't fight him. No he wiped my face with a planet, while the Bleeker Street Magician gave away the stone." He says speaking about Strange, "That's what happened, there was no fight" he tells us and I can sense he's getting upset.

"Did he give you any clues, any coordinates, anything to let us know where he was going to go?" I ask him.
"Pfft!!"  Tony says, "I saw this coming a few years back, I had a vision. I didn't believe it. Thought I was dreaming." Tony says clearly getting distracted from the question.

"Tony, I'm gonna need you to focus" Steve says to him.
"And I need you! As in past tense! That trumps what you need. It's too late buddy. Sorry, you know what I need" Tony then tries to push himself up from the table, cause things to clatter on the table, and we all wince at his actions, "I need to shave, And I believe I remember telling you, Cap" he starts to go toward Steve, when James and I step in-between the men, Rhodey grabbing onto Tony. I get myself prepared for in case I have to bring up my force field to protect the men, once again.

"Tony, Tony, Tony, stop!" James tells him.
"Don't do this Tony" I say to him.
"Otherwise what we needed was a suit of armour around the world! Remember that? Whether it impacted our precious freedom or not – that's what we needed!"  Tony says angrily.

"Well, that didn't work out, did it" Steve says back to him, and I give Steve a look, saying he's not helping.
"I said 'we'll lose'. You said 'We'll do that together too' and guess what Cap? We lost. You weren't there. But that's what we do, right. Our best work after the fact. We're the Avengers, WE ARE THE AVENGERS!" he says mad, "Not the Prevengers, right"

"Tony I think that's enough, you've made your point, now sit back down" I say to him.
"Listen to her Tony, just sit down" James says to him.
'Nah, nah, nah" Tony says pushing James hand away, "Here's my point"
"Sit down" James tells him, trying to diffuse the situation.

"She's great by the way" he says pointing to Carol, "We need you. You're new blood."
"Tony, stop" I say to him.
" Bunch of tired old mills" Tony says looking at all of us "I got nothing for you Cap, Green! No coordinates, no clues, no plan no options. Zip. Zero. Nada. No trust. Liar" he seethes that last word at Steve, and I can tell those words affect Steve, and both men share a look. Suddenly Tony yanks his arc reactor out, shoving past me and thrusting it into Steve's hand, "Here take this. You find him, and put that on. You hide." Tony says as he falls to the ground, I manage to protect him, before he can get hurt. Steve and I then rush to him, as everyone gathers to make sure he's okay.
"Tony!" James says as he comes over to help.
"I'm fine. I" before he can finish he passes out.

Steve helps James get Tony to a bed, he manages to hook him up to an IV, and we all gather back in the main conference area. "Bruce gave him a sedative. He's going to be out for the rest of the day."James informs us.

"You guys take care of him, and I'll bring an Xorrian Elixir when I get back" Carol says as she starts to leave.
"Where are you going?" I ask her.
"To kill Thanos" she tells us.
"Hey, you know we usually work as a team around here, and between you and I, we're also a little fragile" Natasha says getting her to stop.

"We realize out there is more of your territory, but this is our fight too" Steve tells her.
"Do you even know where he is?" James asks her.
"I know people who might" she says to us.