"But, how?" Boboiboy asked. "How did you managed?"

"I tried a lot of cheat codes I've learned: the Caesar cipher, A1Z26, Morse code, Columnay key, Keyboard code, Enigma machine, eveything! I even tried to jot down some of Captain Kaizo's words and make it a real code breaker, but UGH!! my head keeps on spinning so I started to remember what did that captain saw four months ago. Something must've triggered him to say such a name."

"Hmm, I wonder what hangar did Captain Kaizo's scapeship landed in?" Boboiboy wondered aloud. "If we had known, we would have checked the place out and see if there is something different."

Yaya shook her head. "No, I have done my rounds for 3 weeks, checking all the hangars. But they are all identical: same bay doors, same supplies, same boxes—"

"And same keypads," Ying added.

"Yeah, and same—" Yaya stopped, then looked at Ying. "Wait, you think that Captain Kaizo formed a name from staring at the keypad."

Ying excitedly nodded. "It could only be that since all of the hangars' keypads are all shaped like a simple phone. Look..."

"

"Do you see what I mean? Once you get the letters from the numbers 5862, you'll have 'JKL', 'TUV', 'MNO', and 'ABC'

"Do you see what I mean? Once you get the letters from the numbers 5862, you'll have 'JKL', 'TUV', 'MNO', and 'ABC'. And, according to my findings, there are 9 nine possible names that Captain Kaizo thought of."

"Awesome, Ying," Boboiboy complimented with a thumbs up.

Yaya glanced back at the note pad. "But most of the words doesn't make any sense. If the answer was 'J T M A', what would it stand for?"

"That's another problem," Ying said. "I would like to know what it might stand for. I want to know what's really bugging Fang's lousy head, but my headache is getting a lot worse. I think my world is gonna swirl with letters and numbers."

"Do you want to rest for a while, Ying?" Yaya offered. "I could bring you to our mini bedroom, if you want."

Her friend slowly nodded. "Sure. Lead the way." Then she dozed off to her own dreamland.

Yaya sighed. "Gravity Lift."

Instantly Ying was surrounded by a pink orb and she was lifted off the ground.

"I can help, Yaya," Boboiboy offered too, but she shook her head.

"Nah, it's fine. I can manage," she politely said. "Besides, you still need to carry Gopal to your room. I doubt he won't last on the floor, given that the black ants might crawl inside his smelly mouth."

Boboiboy warmly laughed at the sudden careness of Yaya. Then a rare thought strucked him and made him frown a little.

"You know, if Fang were here at this very moment, he would've offered to carry Ying."

Yaya opened her mouth to argue, but then closed it and nodded. "Yeah, maybe you're right."

Silence again was filled, this time it wasn't as sweet as before. Both of them were concerned for their other friend, and neither knew the cause of his stress. It was as if Fang was better off without them.

"Well..." Yaya slowly said, almost whispering to herself. "I should be going now." And she started to bring Ying outside the electronic doors.

"Take care," Boboiboy softly baded. "My fare lily."

Yaya whirled at him with surprise. "Did you just me a lily?"

Oh, crap. She heard it! Boboiboy thought.

"N-no! I just said... 'Take care, 'My family.'" Boboiboy quickly lied. "I, um, regarded you and Ying as one of my family of friends."

"Oh, okay," Yaya said, then she walked out of the doors.

"Phew!!" Boboiboy sighed in relief. "Me and my horrible hormones. Now is not the time to reveal them."

He looked back at the sleeping Gopal and flexed his arms. "Well, I have some duty to complete. Boboiboy Lightning!"

Then he carried Gopal and ran off towards their own bedroom.

"Hmm... My disciples are growing taller..." Papa Zola murmured to himself, then quickly grabbed the bowl of banana chips and settled back to the driver's seat.

"...And even more sweeter than before. Heheheh!"