"What is this thing DOING HERE?!" she shrieked as she furiously brushed off the pesky insect.

"Uh, oh," Gopal muttered, his left hand frozen in a flicking gesture. "My bad..."

Apparently the fat green boy spotted that same ant munching 1/16 of his chips and he decided to get rid of it by flicking it away. Unfortunately, the ant landed on his most haunted friend, Yaya Yah, and...

Yaya saw Gopal's frozen hand and exploded, "YOU DID THIS, GOPAL?!!"

"N-n-no, Yaya," Gopal stuttered with fear. "I-it'sss not what you t-think it is..."

"I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS! HIYAH!!!" And, like a true Viking seeking for revenge, she chased the poor Gopal round and round in circles.

"AHHHH!! Boboiboy, HELP ME!!!" Gopal screamed with mercy.

However Boboiboy, having known Yaya for 4 years, decided not to take part of it.

"Heheh! Go, Gopal!" Papa Zola cheered. "Go! Run like the wind!"

"WAAAAHHHHHH!!!!" Gopal continued screaming. "MAMA!! PAPA!!...

WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEEDED YOU!!! WAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

The odd pair went on and on, until Yaya was able to trip Gopal and grab his meaty body upside down.

"Gotcha!" Yaya triumphantly declared as she flew higher. "Now I will swing you forever 'til we get to our destination."

"NOOO!!!" Gopal tried to wriggle out from Yaya's grasp but her grip was far too strong than him.

But before Yaya could furiously swing him, Ying suddenly stood up from her seat, which made everyone look at her.

"Yaya, I found it!" she exclaimed as she held out a yellow note pad on her right hand.

The pink hijab girl suddenly turned back to normal and flew back to her childhood best friend.

But not before she dropped Gopal along the way, and so he fell to the floor. Face first.★*★*★*★*★*★*

"Owww... Help me..." Gopal weakly whispered, then fainted.

"What is it, Ying?" Yaya asked, ignoring the poor Gopal.

"This..." Ying said as she placed her yellow note pad on table where ants don't crawl.

Boboiboy and Yaya scrutinized for a moment...

"I know it's gibberish to your eyes, but I will explain what it means

"I know it's gibberish to your eyes, but I will explain what it means." Ying slowly said as she pulled out a red ballpen.

"Wait, you were trying to solve for 5862?" Yaya asked, but Ying was on a roll.

"As stated in the facts," she continued. "Captain Kaizo named the mission 'OPERATION 5862', which is a very odd name for a battle-hardened soldier. Why would he call a mission by numbers? It's not as if he can memorize all of his missions, starting from 1 to 5,862. So then I thought, what if this numbers are just a single code and it just needs some decryption."