Chapter [4]

The uniform was slightly childish but other wise stylish. The checkers on the skirt suited me and the blouse on showed my flat stomach and already developing chest. I put on a black cardigan and made my hair in a high ponytail with a red ribbon.
I smiled at my reflection before coming out of the changing area.

Naurmi-sensei squealed at my appearance, "you are so cute Kamiko-chan!" He continued to squeal like a school girl. I sighed before smiling gently at his assume.

"Now the class is slightly hectic. I am the main teacher but I'm hardly ever there. You'll be partnered up with Ruka Nogi. I hope you enjoy!" I laughed but nodded. He opened the doors and dramatically stepped in.

"Everyone I'd like you to meet Narizko Kamiko!" I could see the sparkles l. I blinked before coming in side smiling at me new peers.

"Hello everyone my name is Narizko Kamiko! But you can call me Kamiko!" I bowed at them and waited for Naurmi-sensei to continue my introduction.

"Kamiko-chan here Is new to school girl life so please make her feel welcomed." He then announced my partner and flounced out. I waited for someone to say something.

"How dare you strut in here and think you own the place!" A sour voice yelled. A girl with almost seaweed like hair stepped out. She was slightly more on the prettier side but her snide remark made her all the more ugly. "I'm sorry?"
She sneered at me, "you heard me!" Another girl with mousy brown hair and twin tails started yelling at the girl about manners. I just avoided them and made my way the the back where I noticed Naurmi-sensei point out my partner.

"Hello Nogi-san I am Narizko Kamiko. I hope we get along." He nodded timidly before suffiling over so I could sit down. He had blonde messy hair and almost doe eyes. He was cute and the bunny on his lap was even cuter. His friend mearly peered at me. He was dark haired and had angry red eyes. He was also cute and the small stash of manga under the table was even cuter.

"What's your Alice?" His voice was deep and had an almost unnoticeable lisp. I smiled at him at offered a hand. "I normally shake hands with someone before I tell them something that personal." I almost laughed at his face. "I'm joking, I have a voice Alice." He nodded mutley and turned back to his manga.

I was then faced with a hord of fangirls, "We dare you to go into the forbidden forest!" I titled my head.
"And why would I do that?"

///CHU~♡\\\

'Somehow I was fooled to come to this forest.' I gazed up at the tall trees in wonder. My orbs bright as leaves fell around me like feathers. It was truly peaceful.

Walking through the forest shrubs with strange appearances seemed to lean my way. Almost like Alice in Wonderland the animals crowded around me, deer skipping and rabbits thumbing their feet. Birds tweeted in my ears. It felt nostalgic for some reason. As if I had been here in a dream.
My dewy eyes were welcomed with a small quaint cottage. Outside it was a lone figure made of stuffing and fake fur.

"You must be mister Bear! It's a pleasure to meet you!"