Chapter [3]

Kamikos POV

I sat up slowly, feeling the aftermath of sleep wash away from me. I yawned quietly stretching slightly and moved to get out of my bigger then needed big. The four poster bed with royal curtains was in the center of my room. A large window directed to the right with bright cimisons curtains shading the sunlight. A dresser to the left with various make up products  (not that I used anyway) and pretty little perfume bottles.

Standing up my pure white nightgown went to my thighs. I walked to the window and dramatically threw the drapes open.
My face basking in the newborn light.

"Miss Kamiko? Your bath is already drawn." A maid quietly informed.

"I see thank you." Walking towards the bathroom door I silently paused.

"I'd like you too call Alice Academy for me when I come out and set out my 'Le Blue Engle' outfit. Thank you."

After washing and dressing I walked to my office expecting a call soon from the board directors of Alice Academy. "Miss Kamiko line three." My receptionist said holding the black phone slightly away from her ear. I nodded in response and entered my office seeing a simple plate of fruit and yogurt and black sugared coffee. I sir down on the grand chair and pick up the white wash telephone.

"Kamiko."

Chapter three: coming peacefully

I was currently sitting in the back of a limo, calmly drinking tea. I had a traditional Japanese school bag and the rest of my essentials in suitcases in the boot, because I worked I was allowed a laptop and mobile to get a hold of my manager and look after my business although I took a short time of absence.
Snapping out my thoughts I saw us arrive outside Alice Academy gates. It's grand building already noticeable.

My chouffer Gorge pulled up outside the middle school division and walked around to open my door.

"Thank you Gorge, I'll in trust my luggage to you." He mutley nodded. A blonde greeted me his eyes fimilar "Hello Kami-chan! I'm Naurmi-sensei if you couldn't remember." A little flustered by the blooming flowers that  suddenly showed up.
"Yes, hello Sensei it has been far too long."
He giggled childishly before leading me inside the building.

~~~~
Ok so not the best but the this is the re-re-done version and it ended so much bloody better. So sorry hope you like though!!