A visitor

I had just got back to the shelter when I noticed the door was no longer locked so I burst in to see my best friend in the city ikus. we had been friends even before the city shut down and we used to go to the same school together before we were forced to study survival and the human and zombie race and why they act the way they do I came in and shut the door.

........

We had been talking for a while now and ikus told me how she had woken up in the theme park and she had found out there is a safe zone there and she had come to find us and save us. We all kited up and got our stuff and we were off.

.........

I launched open the door and we ran to the park as fast as we could they let us in as they knew me and ikus well as we loved theme parks and it was the only one we could go to all the others were outside the city.

........

We got in and found all our other friends kcaj, xela crump and nwahs later on in the day we also found the best people on this earth the xprayzers they are me , ikus , ylime , fracs and our leader xela the almighty.

........

This is us before the incident at the theme park I'm the weird albino one at the back and the rest are the xprayzers

I'm the weird albino one at the back and the rest are the xprayzers