An Invitation

(Third Person POV)

A few days after the whole U.A. infiltration incident...

Even after days, reporters from television and radio stations await restless and relentless. They flock among the weaker willed students who would dare leave the premises of U.A., asking them tons of questions and prying in to what really has happened. For the past year, U.A. has suffered controversies from the whole USJ incident and of course, All Might's retirement. Finally, someone iconic came towards the front entrance. It was Professional Heroes Snipe and of course the famous Present Mic.

The mass media people flocked in to get their scoops on U.A.'s official statement, "Yes, we are giving an official statement on the recent break in to U.A." Present Mic had started in a loud voice as to keep down all the reporters and journalists. "Indeed someone broke in, but they were immediately apprehended and handed over to the local police before they could do any sort of damage or harm to U.A., its staff and of course its students. The parents of the students of U.A. are currently being informed that their child is safe in their dormitories and left unharmed." Snipe had calmly said, the reporters of course shouted again in a chaos of inquisition to find out more, then Snipe spoke once again "The identity of this person who broke in remains in speculation, we are still awaiting for the police reports to confirm it and of course investigation still undergoing on how the break in had happened." This statement was a half-truth, it was true that they are doing an investigation on how U.A.'s security got breached yet again but they were also aware of the person who had tried to break in, and what sort of business he had done during his infiltration to the prestigious school for future heroes. It was nowhere acceptable, but the whole truth was unacceptable also. Leaving a few details in the gray area was the best as to not cause some sort of panic and ruse.

After giving a statement, Present Mic and Snipe went back inside the school and left the reporters and journalists either in despair to write something half-baked for their report. Of course at the moment the teachers of U.A. had pressing matters to attend to, like calling the parents of their respective classes. Because U.A. still does what is right despite giving out a half-truth statement to the public.

(POV Switch, to Midoriya's POV)
It has been a few days ever since their house arrest, well not only their class, Class 1-A but the whole school is under house arrest.

It has also been a few days during their heated spin the bottle, there were no tension of sort but the teasing had increased, especially for the likes of Kaminari and Ashido. There were also a few mysteries suspended in the air by rumors, like the crushes of a few of their classmates; then there is also Shoto's mystery partner, Izuku 'honestly' wondered who could that be. Then there are also developments between a select few, like Ojiro and Hagakure who seemed to like yoga, TV sitcoms and into each other most likely.

Izuku went down the ground floor or the common area, where they hang out, held meetings, or where they could play a shady game of Truth or Dare. The whole ground floor was a mix of easiness and anxiousness, people were more than glad to relax yet having told nothing for days under house arrest could make one restless.

The doors burst forth, the morning light pouring in as the person walked out from it like an angel; it was their homeroom teacher, Sir Aizawa. When he came in the whole room paused, those who ate had put down their spoons or chopsticks, those who were lounging had lowered the volume of the television and did not dare to continue watching, everyone had their attention on their teacher. "Good that you are all here and are listening to me right now." Aizawa had noted, Izuku didn't notice but somehow the whole class was actually downstairs on the common area, as if subconsciously awaiting incoming news. "Alright, so I am here to tell you all that everything is ok. We have already caught the perpetrator of the infiltration." Aizawa had started, "I am not obligated to tell you the details, but we have already contacted your parents to assure your well-being and also your house arrest will be ending tomorrow." He had continued and looked around for reactions and objections. Izuku did the same too, but he found nothing, everyone only seemed glad that it's over or curious about the unshared details, like the person responsible of the infiltration and their motives. Tomorrow was a weekend, no need to question when classes will be resuming. Aizawa only nodded and left, closing the doors behind him. Finally the class burst into a cacophony of questions, gossip and a hint of laughter. Whatever the case was, Izuku also felt great classes were going to resume soon.

(POV Switch to Todoroki's POV)
It was evening already and everyone was keeping things low-key. The television was only blaring in the background and everyone had a quiet discussion about the recent infiltration, this has been ongoing from morning after Sir Aizawa had announced to them that the issue had been resolved already, more or less Shoto was more than glad. During the whole announcement he was looking over at Izuku who was near the elevator. He was overlooking at anyone, probably searching for reactions amongst the crowd like their teacher.

Shoto was glad that he wasn't caught staring at Izuku by Izuku himself, but he had this weird protective feeling towards him. That he had to watch this person every now and then for positive and pure reasons. Whatever the case, he looked away from Izuku before getting caught staring that morning.

Shoto sat at the dinner table, he was eating ramen which was delivered to their dormitory, sponsored by Sir Aizawa. He figured that it was his was of compensation for putting up with house arrest for days. Everyone had done the wise thing, accepting the offering and eating. As he ate he heard the elevator door open with the iconic 'ding' sound. He looked over to see who arrived and saw Izuku. He greeted him hello and offered Izuku some ramen, by this time around it was already announced at their group chat that there was free ramen at the common area.

Izuku accepted the invitation, got himself a bowl of ramen, seating beside Shoto and began to eat. "I think this ramen is pretty good, huh?" Shoto remarked as he was about to finish, Izuku nodded in agreement "Yeah, it is definitely better than the ones in fast food restaurants." He replied and then resumed eating. Shoto had already finished eating but waited for Izuku to finish as well, then he put the bowls on the sink. Both boys then got on the elevator, it was only them who got on, "Izuku, do you want to hang out in my room?" Shoto had put it out there, it was an open invitation meant for anything they could do. Especially these past days being so boring under house arrest, he wanted some time with his favorite person, preferably alone. "Sure, let me get some stuff on my room before going over." He winked and smiled at him as he left the elevator and headed towards his room.
-----------------------------
1262 words

Hello people, finally a chapter. (I finally release a chapter and it's a cliffhanger, smfh im so cheap xd)
Tbh I am just making this on the go, with my drafts gone along with my phone I am left with nothing to follow on and I barely remember my very own plot points. So if you think the quality has lowered, like a 480p video downgrading to 144p bc of slow internet connection, then I am indeed sorry :((

Anyhow to my loyal readers, I am thankful in advance that you would still read this. I am of course, without rest, thankful for your support on this story I never would have continued this after losing my phone, but I didn't want to disappoint those who are actually waited for more than a month just to get an updated such as this.

Until the next installment,
LeastGreatest