NamGiJin

Yoongi was over working himself again in his studio. Trying to make his new mix tape... Worrying about his 2 boyfriends...

He was half way done and just saved it. Since he really missed his 2 boyfriends.. He closed the computer and walked to the dorms.

"I'm home" as he came in and removed his shoes. Going to the room. As he opened it. He was shocked.

-past-

The 2 confessed to yoongi at the same time.. Coincidentally. (he's a lucky boy-)

"YA YOU COULD BE MY BOYFRIEND OMG!" Yoongi was never this happy. He liked them too but he never showed it. (swaeg)

"problem is..." as jin looked at rm.

"I don't like jin-" "I don't like joon.." they said together.

"aww... Well... Don't worry... As time goes by I'm sure you guys will fall in love :)" he said cutely. Teasingly..

"Yah yah yah... Won't happen.." as jin said playfully.

-Present-

"OMG YOU GUYS ARE REALLY MAKING OUT OMG IM-"

"Yoongi it's not what you think-"

"You can't hide it from me! I'm so proud of you 2!" as he jumped at the bed and hugged them both.

"Can you kiss again?!?" he said cutely.

"No.."

"PLeAsE?" "Fine kitten." yoongi blushed at the nickname.

"Awh I love you guys so much" as jin hugged the both of them.

"love you too"

Yeah it's short but it's cute I mean first time I've been this proud..