Lisa again felt sad because her family can't witness this live but one thing for sure. If they will have a concert in Thailand. Her family is going to be there.

My inspiration can't come. Lisa thought while sulking and y'all know she ment Jennie.

Lisa went to the bathroom first to remove the band aid on her shoulder. So no one will notice it.

It's only 1 hour left before their concert start and their at the back stage now.

"Hana! Dul! Set! DANCE OUR WAY! DANCE N BEAT YEAH!" They did their cheer like they akways do before concert.

They can hear some music, their intro's and others and when it was already time. They step on the elevator to bring them up the stage.

And screams can be heard.

"AHHHHHHH!!!"

"I LOVE YOU GUYSSSS!!"

"CAN I BE PART OF YOUR TEAM?! HUHUHU"

They will perform 'Uptown funk' first. Like at their last concert. It's going to be the boys first and the girls are at the back.

"WAHHH!!"

"BRUNO MARS SONG!!"

"AAASJDFKDKL!!"

"TAWAGOTO!"

"KUSOOO! AHHHHH!"

At the part 'Girls hit your hallelujah' the girls started dancing while going to the front.

"AHHH! MY GIRLS!!"

"ACKKKK QUEENS AND KINGS!"

"AAAAAHHHH!!!"

And like before at 'Stop, wait a minute' Yugyeom and Lisa did a backflip of their opposite direction.

Seulgi was hella worried for Lisa but she didn't make it obvious, meanwhile, Lisa's shoulder hurted when she did that backflip but she didn't let anyone notice it.

'Fighting Lisa.. You can do this' Lisa mumbled while dancing with a smile on her face. She knows Jisoo is watching this on live stream and she doesn't want her sister to worry.

"AHHHH!!!!"

"THEY MADE ME BREATHLESS!"

"OH MY GOD IS LISA OK?!"

Then at the part 'Fill my cup put some liquor in it' it's the pairing part of the dance and everyone started to scream for their ships.

"DONGHYUK AND LISA ALWAYS! AHHH!"

"TZUYU AND HOBI?! OMG WHATT?!"

"YUGYEOM AND HYOYEON! YAAAS

"WAAHHH TAEMIN AND SEULGIIII!"

"TEN I'M JEALOUS! HUHU!"

"YAH CAN I BE MOMO?!"

"EHHCKK BABY TZUU AND SUNSHINE HOPEEE!"

"NAAH SORRY. JENLISA NAMBAWAN"

After Uptown funk, it's time for 'In the name of love'. Momo will dance to the first part then Yugyeom will follow.

Then all of them went to the front to perform the dance break.. When it hits 'In the name of..' Then they started doing the dance break.

"HEY! GOSH CALM DOWN!"

"AHKKK DEAD DEAD DEAAAD!!"

"I PROMISED NOT TO CURSE BUT.. DAMN IT!!!"

"THE BODY ROLLS! THE FUCKING BODY ROLLS HOE!!"