I stand up straight away as I hear everyone oohing. "Shouldn't have said that" I hear Puck whisper. "Britt, let go of my hand" I say through gritted teeth. She lets go as I hear my sister get up and say quietly "fine" before leaving. I turn to Britt and and she looks at me nodding before running after my sister. "Alright Berry, I realize the last few days we've been civilized, that doesn't mean I won't beat your ass for what you just said" I take my jacket off as she hides behind Artie "woah, woah Isabella. Calm down" I turn to Mr. Schue in disbelief "you're kidding me? You aren't going to do anything?" I look at him scoffing, "Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot we play favorites in this classroom. I'm not just going to stand here and let her say that to my sister." I turn back to Rachel "listen, Berry. You don't know half of the shit Santana and I have been through. I can guarantee you don't. So whilst your upset that Finn cheated on you, which by the way shouldn't upset you because you did the same, you shouldn't take it out on everyone. I can guarantee that if some of you even tried to be nice, or at least be civilized, you would realize how big of a sweetheart she is. She is the best person I know. All of you? You're jerks. You're so wrong. One day, you'll see that." I grab my jacket and bag walking to the door. I stop halfway and turn back around "and while I'm at it, I might as well say this. You need to get over not having a solo once in a while, my god. Several people in this room have a better voice than you. Mercedes is literally Aretha Franklin. My boy Artie has one of the best male voices I've heard. And Brittany? She can sing too, beautifully might I add. Shocked? Probably, since the only people in here who actually get to sing are Rachel and Finn"

I walk out of the room and see Santana and Brittany against the lockers, on the ground. I sit in front of them "you okay, San?" I take her hand as she nods. I help them both stand up, "I just blew up on some people. You would've been proud" she smiles at me bumping her hip into mine. Brittny smiles at us and throws her arm around our shoulders "I love you guys" she kisses each of our temples. We each go our own way. Puck comes up to me in the hallway, "I need your help" I sighing nodding at him to continue "I'm singing to Lauren at glee and I need you to help play guitar" I nod, "what song?" He smiles at me "fat bottom girls" I look at him in disbelief "that's kind of disrespectful, Puck" he shakes his head "nah! It'll be fine. She'll love it. She told me she wanted to be wooed" I sigh nodding "alright, I'll see you then"

*skip to glee club*

Are you gonna take me home tonight? Oh, down beside that red firelight
Are you gonna let it all hang out?
Fat-bottomed girls, you make the rockin' world go round Santana looks at me in disbelief. I shrug and keep playing guitar as I go stand in front of Brittany and smile at her.
Hey! I was just a skinny lad
Never knew no good from bad
But I knew love before I left my nursery Left alone with big fat Fanny She was such a naughty nanny Hey, big woman, you made a bad boy outta me I look at Puck shaking my head as he smirks at me
I've been singin' with my band Across the water Across the land I seen every blue-eyed floozy on the way
Hey Whoo!
But their beauty and their style Whoo! Went kinda smooth after a while
Take me to them lardy ladies every time Come on! I laugh at him as I swing my guitar across my body
Oh, won't you take me home tonight?
Oh, down beside your red firelight
Are you gonna let it all hang out?
Fat-bottomed girls, you make the rockin' world go round
Yeah Fat-bottomed girls, you make the Rockin' world go round
Get on your bikes and ride!
Ooh, yeah Oh, yeah, them fat-bottomed girls Fat-bottomed girls
Yeah, yeah, yeah

Everyone claps as puck goes to sit down next to Lauren. I stay up at the front and look at Mr. Schue. "You're sure it's ready? That it's good enough?" He nods "she'll love it" I nod. I look at Santana, "I uh, I started working on this a few days ago. I was never going to perform it. But, I think with it almost being Valentine's Day and it being the celebration of love, that you should know how much I love you. So, this is for you" I smile at her and nod at the band as I start play guitar.

Ooh, yeah
I didn't wanna listen to what you were sayin'
I thought that I knew all I need to know
I didn't realize that somewhere inside me
I knew you were right but I couldn't say so
I can take care of myself, yeah, you taught me well
I learned from you that I do not crumble
I learned that strength is something you choose
All of the reasons to keep on believin'
There's no question, that's a lesson, that I learned from you
I smile at her as we both start to tear up
We always don't agree on
What is the best way
To get to the place that we're going from here she laughs as she wipes her tears away
I'm grateful for all of the times
You opened my eyes
I learned from you that I do not crumble
I learned that strength is something you choose
All of the reasons to keep on believin'
There's no question, that's a lesson
I learned from you
You taught me to stand on my own
And I thank you for that
You saved me, you made me,
And now that I'm looking back
I can say
I close my eyes as I pour my emotions into it.
Whoa!
Hmm, hmm, yeah!
I learned from you that
I do not crumble
I learned that strength is something you choose
I flashback to all the times Santana's had to act like a mother
Something you choose
All of the reasons to keep on believin',
Keep on believin'
There's no question, that's a lesson that I learned from you
Whoa!
I learned from you
I learned that strength is something you choose
Something you choose
All of the reasons to keep on believin',
There's no question, that's a lesson that I learned from you
Yeah!
I learned from you

As soon as I get done, the classroom erupts in cheers. I wipe away my tears as I look at my sister. "That was amazing!" Mr. Schue says as he comes up to me, putting a hand on my shoulder. I smile, thanking him. Santana come up to me, taking my hands. "You've had to act as a mother, at such a young age. You've made me the woman that I'm becoming. And hopefully, one that you can be proud of. Now, I know it isn't cool to be seen with your little sister on Valentine's Day. But, if you'd allow me, I'll be your valentine. I'll even buy dinner" I smile at her as I raise my eyebrow. She nods laughing, as she hugs me. "You're growing up to be an amazing woman" I smile at her and wipe her eyes "now, stop crying. I didn't meant for it to get so emotional" we both laugh. "You guys are so cute" I hear Tina squeal. "That's the best thing that's ever went down in this classroom" I smirk "wanky" Santana and I say together. "Oh god, she's a mini Santana" I hear Mercedes say "okay, moments over. Again, that was great, If you have any more songs, I'd be glad to look at them" Mr. Schue says, I nod as I feel myself get thrown over someone's shoulder. "Brittany!" I squeak as I feel Mercedes, Tina, and Santana smack my butt "That was awesome, Is. you're so talented!" I hear Mercedes and Tina agree. I laugh "thanks guys!" Brittany sets me down as I hug them all. "We'll see you guys later!" Santana and I say as we head out the door to go home. Santana wraps her arm around my shoulder "breadstix and then the Notebook?" I ask her as we get to the car "as long as we have chocolate and tissues" she says smiling.