Chapter 17: Giant Snake Problem

Start from the beginning

"We're losing speed, We'll drop to the ground soon" Lloyd stated as he looked at the chart going down.

"Throw everything overboard!" Nya ordered as she tightened her grip on the wheel.

"What?!" Everyone exclaimed in shock.

Nya explained "We need to lose the weight."

"Port side!" Lloyd shouted as he watched the controls.

You saw the Devourer take a bite out of the ship and everything swerved at a angle.
You ran with the ninja to grab anything and everything to throw out.

You ran into the dining table grabbing the table and threw it overboard. You passed by the kitchen in the hurry and you spotted Zane's snowflake plate on the counter. Running in you grabbed it and shoved it into your bag before grabbing more stuff to throw out.

"Man, he sure is hungry" Jay commented as he watched the giant snake eat the tossed out furniture.

"Maybe that's why he's called that?" You added in looking over the railing glaring at those violet eyes that always vexes you.

Lloyd watched the charts power up which showed a promising sign despite one of the boosters being damaged.

"Doesn't anyone else think the Devourer looks bigger than it did before?" Jay noted as he stared out the window.

The Devourer stopped it's chase for a moment. It grew longer and molted it's scales before picking up where it left off.

Cole looked over the railing noting "The more it consumes the bigger it gets."

He turned to everyone shouting "Don't throw anything else overboard!" As he said that Kai threw Sensei Wu's teapot overboard.

You managed to stay calm but your senses were heighted with adrenaline. You looked over your shoulders keeping your eyes keen on the creature. Both visions working well in your favor. You stayed by the door of the bridge while still keeping an eye outside.

Nya let out a sigh "Phew, we made it to scattered canyon, Hold on!"
The ship swerved around different land formations in a effort to avoid the snake's bite.

Back and forth, side to side the bounty swayed with each turn.
Could definitely make someone nauseous. "Gonna be sick..." Cole muttered to himself as he tried to keep a steady head.

"Not the best timing" You told the earth ninja as you handed him a bucket.

Looking out onto the landscape it was quiet and surreal as it seemed like the beast disappeared.
But something just doesn't feel right, you've noted that this particular snake is very smart as much as it is big.

"Ah, we lost him" Cole sighed in relief as he looked out the window signaling too soon.

"What the-" You shouted when the devourer nose dived in front of the ship and smacked it with It's tail. The ship spun and twirled losing it's last booster heading straight for the ground.

Alarms shrieked as the bounty lurched to the side.

"Abandon ship!" Nya shouted and everyone escaped as fast as they could.
Jay broke through the bridge's window falling onto the deck as Zane scrambled out the door.  The other ninja made it off first using their golden weapon vehicles to land safely. Nya summoned her samurai suit as you grabbed Lloyd.

You scrambled out the door with the boy in your arms you ran towards Nya's suit as she flew off just barely latching onto the arm with one arm. The girl held you both properly in her mech's arms as everyone gathered together witnessing the destruction of their home.