School

As soon as we were of age to attend dad had all 3 of us enrolled into Cross Academy. The only unique thing about this school is the night class, which is full of vampires. Kaname joined the night class to keep the Aristocrat vampires in line. Yuki, Zero, and I are part of the Disciplinary Committee, we keep the day class away from the night class.
    "It's past curfew. You need to go back to your dorms, day class!" I heard Yuki yell.
    I looked at Zero and shook my head,"she's always early."
     "She always will be. Kaname Kuran is her boyfriend after all," he said.
     "You know they're not together. Are the tablets starting to help you any?" I asked.
      "No, I have to down a bunch before they even start to help," he sighed.
     "We'll get you a blood bag supply," I smirked.
     "I could bite you just for making that joke," he side smiled.
    I stopped us both."you do know if you ever needed it, I'd give you my blood, Zero. I don't want you to fall to a level E, because we both know they'd put you on my list," I said.
    "I'm fine."
      As soon as we got up to the day class we spilt up to keep them from the vampires,"alright, get back!" I yelled over the screaming girls.
     "Awe, Luna and Zero always ruin the fun," a girl groaned. I shot daggers at her, she squealed and back petaled from me.
      The gates opened and the night class students walked out of the gates. Hanabusa, as always encouraged the fan girls while the others kept walking. When Kaname walked passed Yuki, I of course always keeping a close eye on the 2 since she's always had a huge crush on him and him a fascination with her, she bowed a little to him and he smiled. He walked right passed Zero. When he got to me he stopped.
    "Kaname," I bowed my head just a little.
     "Good evening, Luna. I'd like to discuss something with you later tonight if you're available," he said.
     "I am, but you have to remember I'm still on duty too," I said.
     "Very well. Water fountain in a couple hours?"
"Sure."
    "Wonderful. Come alone."
    "Sure," I bowed and he walked away.
     We kept the girls back until the night class was safe inside the building. Then they all went back to their dorms.
     "What did he want?" Zero asked me.
    "Are you jealous your best friend talked to me and not you?" I joked.
    "No, I'm jealous my best friend talked to him," he smirked.
     "Awe, how cute," I smiled.
     "Seriously, what did he want?" He asked in a very serious tone.
    "To talk."
    "I'm going with you."
     "No, he said to come alone."
     "I don't trust him. He might have Yuki fooled and the old man, but I'm not buying it. You shouldn't be either. Your hunter senses should be screaming about this!"
     "They are! I don't trust him either and you know that! Just let me take care of this, Zero. I am a big girl!"
    "I know, but I can't have someone I care so much about be hurt or used by a vampire all because he's a pureblood and your dad and Yuki think he's good!" He yelled.
     "Zero, you never said anything like that. I didn't know that's how you felt," I stuttered out.
    "Just be careful," he said.
    "I will."
    "Promise?"
    "I promise. I have to go so I can't get where we're meeting. I'll find you after, I promise," I smiled, kissed his cheek and walked away.
      When I got to the fountain Kaname was already there,"you seem to be flustered. What's wrong?" He asked with a smile.
    "My business," I sighed.
       "Zero Kiryu and you seem to be awfully close," he smirked.
     "We are yes," I said, "what of it?"
     "You know of his condition?"
     "Of course I do. I knew the first night," I said.
     "That's right you're also a hunter," he said.
     "Yes."
     "So you know soon he'll be a level E?"
    "Not if I can help it!" I shot.
    "How would you?"
    "I'd let him drink every last drop of blood from my body before I let him become a level E!"
    "Really?"
     "Yes."
     "Would you let him hurt anyone else? Like Yuki for instance?"
       "No!"
      "Why? Why nobody else, but you'd soon die before he became Level E?"
     "My life doesn't have as much meaning. I'm not as innocent as Yuki is. She has such a big heart and always so worried about Zero, dad, you, Yori, me. She cares so much she can get reckless. I'm not like that, I've killed, my heart isn't as big as hers and neither is my list. Her, Zero, and dad, those are my only 3 cares in this whole world. I'd never let Zero fed from Yuki! She's my sister, I love her, nothing will ever happen to her as long as I breath!" I said.
     "Good. Yuki is special to me, but you already know that. If he hurts her, I'll personally kill him."
      "Did you get me yelled at just to threaten Zero?"
     "Who yelled at you?"
     "You know who yelled at me. Don't play dumb, it doesn't suit you, Kaname."
     "I like that you're not scared of me."
    "You're a vampire nothing more. It's in my blood to kill your kind."
      "But purebloods don't die easily."
    "Yet we both know I know how, the head, the heart. Yet, we both also know I carry a knife made from the hunter's metal, and we both know how good I am with it. I'm not one bit scared."
      He tried to be quick and super run at me, but by the time his hand grasped around my neck my blade was toward his eye,"you're quicker then even your father," Kaname smiled.
    "Had to be. He was my teacher," I smiled.
     We both stiffened,"do you smell it too?" He asked me.
    "Yuki! Zero!" I said then turned and ran towards the blood.