Chapter 13

sYoongi POV

I woke up without hoseok Next to me I did my morning routine and   choose what to wear because hoseok bought me sooo much cloths and toys which made me very happy. I wore

Because this is really comfortable and I went down stairs and saw hoseok on the couch and HOLY CRAP he looked so hot

"Oh good morning baby I made you breakfast it's in the table" he said calmly and smiling I blushed a little and I looked and saw eggs I HATE eggs I told hoseok I don't want eggs then he told me they will make me big and strong

"Nooooo I don't want to big and strong" I said while whining

"Yoongi I don't care if you don't want to eat it you don't have a choice" he said with a scary voice I nodded and ate my eggs while gagging. I then heard voices coming ear me I saw hoseok looking at me smiling at me I think he heard me gagging.

"You know I was going to give you bubble tea and ice cream mochi if you were a good boy guess your not getting it...."

"NOOOO I WANT IT PLEASE" I said while tearing up "ME WANTY MW WANTYYYY"

Hoseok pov

Oh god I made Yoongi cry well that's what he gets for not eating his food. I then kissed him and said

"If you eat your eggs you will get bubble tea and mochi"

"Mo no likeyy eggy( me likey me likey likey likey....sorry)"

"Okay then byeeee." I left

~time skip~

Of course I will bye Yoongi some like I'm not a monster but I will hide it from him. I will get his favourite strawberry mango.

~time skip~

I came back home with a sobbing boy I quickly went to the kitchen and hid the bubble tea and I got one to pretend I didn't get any for him.

"B-baby I-I'm sorry I will be a good boy.."

"Awww Yoongi  you needed to eat the eggs"

"I-I did look" he came with his plate to show me that He ate all of it with a proud smile on his.

"Awwww baby look what I got you." I quickly grabbed the bubble tea and Mochi and told him to enjoy he looks sooo happy he ran into my arms and kept on saying thank you.

Then we watched the bee movie while drinking his drink and mochi

To be continued

(Sorry for not weighting in a while stuff has been going on with my friends andI need to be there for them because it's bad stuff happened that I need to be there for them to make him feel better and also I have a huge project coming up very soon and I'm not close to being finished so yeah hope you understand thank you see you soon I guess)