You're safe

Aizawa beat down the twentieth villain. He was under a warehouse in dirt tunnels and was doing rather well when there was an explosion. He turned around expecting another villain; what it was was much worse.

Bakugo was plowing through the villains, Yaoyorozu assisting him.

"BAKUGO!" Aizawa yelled.

"THEY'RE OVER HERE!" Bakugo roared blasting down a hallway.

"Bakugo wait!" Yaoyorozu yelled crossly.

"I gave you two strict instructions!" Aizawa ordered.

"I'm sorry Mr. Aizawa but we couldn't stand by!" Yaoyorozu retorted respectfully knocking a villain aside with a steel beam that she had just created.

"Did you leave Kaminari alone!?" he asked.

"No, we called All Might," she answered.

Aizawa gave a sigh of relief... Toshinori could handle Kaminari.

"BAKUGO!" Kirishima yelled in greeting.

"SHITTY HAIR!?" Bakugo asked looking to Kirishima who stood there smiling, "I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!"

"Behind you Bakugo!" Shinso yelled slipping out of the pit that had been their hiding place.

Bakugo blasted that villain away without a glance.

"Now come on, we gotta find Sero and Jiro," Kirishima beckoned.

"Quickly," Aizawa urged landing beside them.

***

Bakugo blasted the door open and they walked into the lab. They rushed over to Sero and Jiro who were both alive and slightly concious. Giran was nowhere to be found.

"Jiro, Jiro! Kyoka talk to me!" Yaoyorozu begged shaking her friend once they'd freed her of her restraints.

"Momo?" Jiro asked slowly coming to.

"Oh Kyoka," Yaoyorozu breathed hugging her.

"Sero!" Shinso ordered shaking the boy.

"Come on Sero!" Kirishima begged.

Slowly Sero opened his eyes, "Hey guys," he greeted.

They all breathed a sigh of relief.

"What happened?" Jiro asked.

"We came to save you," Yaoyorozu answered.

"Where's Giran?" Sero asked weakly.

"Who knows," Aizawa answered, "Are you two alright?"

"Yeah, he just injected us with something... he said something about nomus... I don't remember but he didn't get the chance to do anything," Jiro murmured.

"I'm glad you're okay," Kirishima grinned.

"Now we have to get out of here," Aizawa commanded.

***

They almost got out. And then they were faced with at least twenty more villains who were blocking their escape.

"You're not going anywhere," one of them laughed.

"You wanna bet?" another voice challenged.

"Jiro block your ears!" Aizawa ordered.

Jiro did so.

"YEAHHHHHHH!" Present Mic yelled knocking villains aside.

"Yamada," Aizawa greeted as Present Mic jumped to his side.

"Hey, Shota, what's up?" Present Mic smiled.

"The usual," Aizawa replied darkly.

"Yeah... next time, give me a little warning when you pull stunts like this at two in the morning," Present Mic.

A pink mist took a few villains out revealing Midnight.

"Honestly Shota, I'd say you like almost dying," she sighed.

"Nemuri," Shota sighed.

"We've come to assist!" Nezu yelled exposing a few more of UA teachers behind him.

The heroes had come

They were safe.

***A week later***

The story was everywhere. The story about the falsely accused boy who had accepted his fate to protect his family. The brave students who searched for the truth and the hero teachers who had valiantly stepped in and saved them.

Kaminari was re-trialed and sentenced to a month of house arrest. Nezu accepted him back into UA without hesitation. Aizawa allowed him to rejoin Class 1-A, but that all could wait.

House arrest came first, and it was the best punishment Denki could've asked for.

He walked up to his house and was attacked with hugs and cries. His mother nearly tackled him with a hug, his father did the same. The one who did take him out was Kasusai. He smiled through tears of joy as his family embraced him.

He was safe. His family was safe.

***A month later***

Kaminari looked up at the 1-A dorms and he looked to Aizawa who gave him a nod. Kaminari put on a smile to hide his fear but still, he reached out and took the handle. Slowly he opened it and found a dark room.

"We're are th-" he began turning to Aizawa.

"SURPRISE!" voices yelled the lights suddenly turning on.

Kaminari was surrounded by his classmates. There were streamers and confetti along with a homemade sign that read 'Welcome back!'

Kaminari was bombarded with hugs and strangely enough, apologies. Everyone told him that they were sorry - except Bakugo but that was to be expected.

And then, he saw the two people who made it possible. He ran, and he'd admit that he was crying, but he ran and hugged the two who'd started it.

Sero and Jiro smiled and hugged him back.

"Thanks, guys," Kaminari breathed.

"No problem bud," Sero smiled, he was almost on the verge of tears.

"Welcome home Denki," Jiro laughed clearly crying.

Denki backed up and then looked to Shinso.

"Welcome back," Shinso smiled.

Kaminari threw himself at him and hugged him.

"YOU'RE THE BEST!" he yelled.

Shinso stuttered some unrecognizable words as he tried to deal with this newfound feeling of being hugged by a friend.

"BROOO!!" Kirishima yelled running at Kaminari and Shinso. He tackled them both  and they landed on the couch where all three of them lay laughing.

Mineta was too hugged, but he then ran off to check out the "chicks."

Kaminari's smile made everyone laugh, they'd all missed him even if some wouldn't admit it.

The room was full of laughs.

Kaminari was back!

Denki was home.