"You're gonna be a dad." I smile, pulling his head up to look at me. I place a slow peck on his lips and smile even wider.

"Oh Goddess, how are we telling the public?" He asks.

"You're making it sound like we're famous." I laugh.

"A, we are. Every werewolf knows who we are and want to know every detail about our lives. I wouldn't be surprised if rumors were going around about a pregnancy." He says, continuous rubbing my belly. I could feel the happiness and protection radiating off of him, he was on such a high from the news.

"Yeah, but what could happen? We're heavily guarded all the time and no one can get into the castle without a guard knowing. We're safe and nothing will happen to me or the baby." I say, trying to reassure him as I can feel his possessiveness and fear coming out.

"Thank you, I need to hear that just to calm my wolf." He blushes, he knew I was trying to ease him. "How did your parents announce they were expecting you?"

"They didn't." I say, remembering the story Sarah told me. "They found out at 3 months that they were expecting."

"So, why didn't they announce it?" He asked.

"3 months is when you find out the gender, they found out they were having a girl and immediately knew I was a disgrace. My mother hid her pregnancy." I say.

"I will never understand your parents, I wish I would have found you sooner." He says, pushing a hair behind my ear.

"It was all perfect timing." I say, laying my head on his shoulder.

"Do you think we'll have a boy? Or a girl?" He asks, caressing my head.

"I would say that it's a boy for heir purposes but I proved that myth wrong." I laugh.

"I want a baby girl. I want a mini Aria." He says thoughtfully.

"I don't care what we have, as long as it looks like you." I say, playing with his tie.

Suddenly, the pilot's voice comes over the intercom, telling us we are about to land. I push off of Damon's chest, getting off his lap as well. He stands up with me and smiles down at my barely visible baby bump.

"How you telling you parents?" I ask, trying to get a reply.

"The old fashion way." He smiles, grabbing my hand and leading me out of the now landed plane. I see both Damon's parents and Connor waiting for us at the end of the tarmac. We walk towards them as the flight crew grab our luggage. Damon's mother starts to jog towards us.

"Ah, I missed you, Damon." Kathryn says as she hugs Damon.

"I missed you too, mom." Damon says, placing a kiss on his mother head.

"Oh, my beautiful daughter-in-law, you look as lovely as ever." She says, placing her hands on my cheeks in a motherly way. It was nice to have such a wonderful Mother-in-law, she was always so kind and loving towards me.

"It's good to see you, Kathryn." I smile. Bradley comes over and greets us as well. Lastly, Connor walks over to us.

"I hope you've been running the pack well." Damon jokes, patting Connor on the back.

"As best as I can, you seem to be fitting royal life well." Connor says, gesturing to Damon's perfectly fitted tux. "Where's the crown?"

"Leave him alone, Connor." I warn him, as I walk to the SUV parked by the woods that lead to the pack house. The two of them bicker all the way to car, I could tell they missed each other. Damon always said Connor was like a sibling to him, since both of us are only children, we really wanted to have multiple kids so they can grow up with siblings. I quickly get into the middle row of the SUV as Damon slides in next to me. Connor was escorting us into the pack in wolf form. Bradley starts the short drive to the pack house, Kathryn keeps stealing suspicious glances at me. It's like she knew something was up, Damon was right next to me, with a hand on my thigh but that was nothing new so I'm not sure why she's suspicious. We then arrive at the pack house.