Chapter 4 ~ Flashback Attack

Start from the beginning

                                                Blue Python:
SEND ME THE FUCKING ADDRESS!! NOW

Gore:
Fine! It's <insert an address :P>

Scar:
What's wrong with you?!

                                               Blue Python:
                      YOU'LL SEE YOU FUCKS!!
                                   ~•~
The twins were confused as fuck, Koi angry and frustrated while Kai was confused and tired. They heard loud, angry bangs against the door, not even the front door, the back door. 'Thank god for Grandma not being home'

"Kai, Open the door."

"Hell no, he's mental when he's mad, actually every fucking day! You open it!"

"I'm a lady who deserves some FUCKING respect, so open the door you piece of shit before I carve your eyes out with a goddamn fork!! I was able to do it last time!!" Kai sighed as he walked to the door slowly, his sister always win during the arguments. Once he made to the back door, he heard the banging dying down and footsteps. He opened the door, finding no one and just the yard and patio.

"Koi, they're not he-" BAM! Nagisa slammed into Kai with full force, as if he was planning to bust the door down himself. Kai coughed, air leaving his lungs as he was launched into the wall, pinned and forced to stare at the cold, icy sapphire eyes.

"Who fucking packed it?" Nagisa growled, making Kai stare at him.

"I don't know shit."

"STOP LYING!!" Nagisa yelled, slamming him against the wall harder, making the raven haired man groan. "Photos of her were there! I-I had an episode, you bastard!" Kai still looked at him, confused as hell and Nagisa still being harsh to him.

"It was me!!" Koi spoke up, having the two boys face her. She seemed like she wasn't lying, then again, maybe she was doing this to save her brother. Nagisa looked at her, eyes going from shocked to a death glare.

"Why the hell did you do it?!" Koi wanted to give him the truth, but she didn't want to at the same time.

"Lovro wanted me to give you the package, I didn't open it since it said 'don't open,' so I did what he told me and packed it in the truck without knowing what was inside, but I knew it's something precious to you that you don't even want to touch it, at all." Nagisa looked at her, scanning over her face, detecting any lies hiding behind the eyes jesus that sounds like lyrics to a song- Nagisa then sighed as he let go of Kai, having the other male take a deep breath and leveling his breathing.

"Fucking—Nagi you were having me in a damn choke hold ya bastard." Kai yelled, having Nagisa sighed and waving his hand dismissively.

"Yeah, Yeah, walk it off. You walked off with a dislocated ankle and a fucked up arm last time, so this is child's play. Btw, I refuse to watch a movie where a murderous doll got botox, lip injections, and makeup made by flashback Mary. They ruined an icon, (I'm sorry I went off btw XD)👁👄👁💅

"Yeah, because that was from a mission!"

"So? A chokehold is nothing besides a mission gone wrong."

"It isn't nothing unless the person is angry and doesn't give a shit about other people just to find his answer!"

"Touché."

"Guys, stop fighting, it isn't cute!" Koi whined, making the two boy roll they're eyes and walked into the living room of the convo. Kai went to the bathroom, checking his neck and groaned in annoyance.