So after laughing their asses off during a game of Cards Against Humanity with strangers turned friends, Harry said he wanted hot chocolate. Louis didn't know of any place that served hot chocolate except for the ice skating rink, so they went ice skating.

Which brought them here. With Harry clinging to him while wobbling on the blades of his skates and telling him how much fun he was having.

"Hot chocolate?" Louis reminded, pulling away.

"Oh! Yeah. Let's go!" He took off, gliding down the rink to the opening that led to the concession stand. Louis shuffled behind him, still shocked Harry was so good at this.

They drank hot chocolate while overlooking the rink when Harry rested his head on Louis' shoulder. His carefully arranged curls, which he tamed especially for today, tickled Louis' neck. He couldn't help but notice that Harry smelled really good, like perfume and shampoo and flowers.

"Are you drunk, Harry?" Louis laughed, tentatively sliding his arm over his shoulder because that's the movement this position called for. He felt the softness of his hoodie and the warmth he radiated despite the cold temperatures of the indoor rink.

"A little," he admitted, turning his head to the side to meet Louis' eyes and giggling at Louis' expression. "Not very."

"We should get you home, then."

"I don't want this day to be over."

"It isn't yet. We can hang out at home, you know. We live together, for god's sake."

His grin was so wide it seemed to split his face in half. "Alright." He leant into Louis' side before leaning away. "Should we return our skates?"

Louis nodded, trying his hardest not to be transfixed. It's just that Harry was so sweet and so beautiful. He was radiant.

He leant forward and began tying his laces, babbling on about how he wished he had been a figure skater growing up, because then he would be really good right now and he would be able to train for the Olympics. Louis indulged his rambling but caught up when he saw something interesting.

For a second, it didn't sink in. He saw where Harry was leaning over, bent in half on the bench to take off his skates. Since he was leaning forward, the hem of his hoodie slipped up his spine, exposing the soft skin of his lower back.

"What's this?" Louis wondered, running his fingers over the slip of pink fabric that peaked out over the waistband of his joggers. He hadn't meant to touch, but apparently he had no self control and his hands did what they wanted. The fabric was soft and lacey, a pretty rosy color.

"Lou," Harry breathed, sitting up abruptly. His cheeks turned pink and his eyes were wide.

And- "Oh." Louis pulled his traitorous hand away. He couldn't believe he just did that. What the fuck was wrong with him? That was a really weird thing to do.

The worst part was, he wanted to touch again. He wanted to see more.

"They were a surprise for David," Harry explained, letting a curl fall in front of his face instead of tucking it behind his ear again. He always did that when he was embarrassed, like he was trying to hide behind his hair.

Louis was baffled by the simple idea of Harry in lingerie. It made him dizzy. "Why're you still wearing them?"

Harry sounded slightly defensive when he said, "I like them. They make me feel good."

Louis held up his hands in surrender, "No judgement. You do you, man."

He wasn't about to debate underwear, of all things. Especially when the persons involved included Harry. Louis was so embarrassed for even pointing them out, jealous that they were meant for David, and confused as to why Harry was still wearing them. Like, he understood, but also... Yeah.