匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 2

Why is there no pain? Are my legs paralyzed? I abruptly fall to the wooden floor and I land with a creaky thud. Pain! Ow. Motherfucker!

"Yoshiki, are you awake?"

I look up from the floorboards and smile sheepishly. "Top of the mornin' to ye, Haku!" My dramatic morning hello and yes all in one sentence. 

"Afternoon, but other than that It's good to see you're still your self, I suppose." He tries to mutter the last part, but he and I both know it would take more than that for me not to hear him. For shits and giggles though I pretend to clean my ear to listen to him better.

"What was that Haku? Could you speak up, por favor?" He ignores my question and sighs.

"Nothing to concern yourself with. Anyway, I bet you have any questions. I'll explain soon after we get you dressed and fed."

"That's fine with me. Just lead me to food! Glorious food! It doesn't matter if I'm nude! Just take me to the Kami damned food!" I sang terribly before laughing with an idiotic smile at the thought of food as Haku helps me dress. A loud roar suddenly echos through the little room.

"Well, you heard the organ take me to the food, peasant! King Stomach has spoken! Onwards!"

He chuckled at my childish antics. "I'm glad you are back, Yoshi." He smiles with a light blush on his cheeks. Awe. He really means it.

"Great to be back, Yuku Kuyu
We reach downstairs and I'm met with the sight of our target Tazuna, his family, Team 7 and of course the delicious looking meal.

My eyes slightly narrow beneath my curtain of hair. In the anime, Haku was supposed to die along with Zabuza.

Something happened while I was sleeping. I'll have to ask about it.
helps me sit down and I feel the eyes of many burning into my body. I ignore them and silently observe the godly image of my meal.

I pick up my chopsticks and muttered 'Itadakimasu' with Haku before I began to stuff my face. "You shame you starve." that's what Baa-sama used to say and I took those words to heart.

"Um, Yoshiki-kun how are you feeling?" I quickly finish my load of food down my throat. I set the chopsticks down and give my silent thanks before turning my attention Tsunami, The daughter of my target.

"If I'm being honest I feel great and this divine food brings me even more pleasure. Compliments to the cook."

I see the woman's cheeks go rosy red as I smile at her.

"Oh, forgive me, but I have not introduced myself. I'm Tsunami and it was my pleasure to aid such sweet gentlemen like yourself, Yoshiki-kun."

I wipe grease and excess food crumbs from my face with a napkin.

"I thank you again and it was a pleasure to meet you as well, Tsunami-san."

I bow my head in respect towards her. As I do that I can feel that everyone -excluding Haku and Tsunami- are shocked at my manners.

Did they believe I was a barbarian? I know that on the inside I kind of am one, but that doesn't mean I don't have a filter.