Chapter 4

"LANCE!" Lance's mother yelled from across the house.

"Yes mama?" Lance said walking into the kitchen.

"You need to get ready for football practice this is the last summer practice before school starts tomorrow."

"Yes ma'am" He said walking out of the kitchen to get changed into workout clothes (He would put on his uniform in the locker room.

TIME SKIP FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

"JUNIOR YEAR AWAITS!" Shiro yelled from down the stairs as Keith calmly walked down them.

"Ya, I'm well aware." Keith rolled his eyes, "You've been reminding me every two seconds." Keith said playfully. Shiro just smiled in response.

"Alright hurry up get in the mom van." Shiro pushed him towards the door. Keith just rolled his eyes and went with it being pushed all the way to the passenger side door. Keith then opened the door and buckled the seatbelt and let Shiro drive him to school. Almost half way to the school Shiro spoke up," So I know this is your first month without the pills so I just wanted you to be careful and tell me immediately if you even think you're having your heat." Shiro furrowed his eyebrows noticing what Keith was wearing, Black ripped jeans ripped a little bit too high on his thighs but not high enough to show anything and a tie dyed crop top that showed off his curves and his flat stomach, "Keith you are not wearing that."

"Um, ya I am." Keith replied.

"Keith you know alphas are going to be all over you in that." Shiro said concerned, "I don't want to get hurt."

"Shiro I can wear whatever I want I'll be ok, I promise." Keith said trying to reason with him.

"Fine but if anything happens you have to tell me, ok?" Shiro said.

"Fine." Keith responded reluctantly.

TIME SKIP WE'RE AT SCHOOL NOW YAY

"Stay safe." Shiro reminded as Keith exited the car.

"Fine" Keith replied annoyed. He shut the car door and Shiro pulled out of the parking lot and onto the rode.

"You don't drive?" He heard a voice from behind him but when he turned around there was nothing, then he looked down and saw a pretty girl with big round glasses in an oversized green shirt.

"Ya, I don't have a license cuz my brother wont let me get one he's really protective since I'm an omega." Keith explained, "I'm Keith by the way."

"Oh ya I'm an Omega too, I'm Pidge." Pidge said.

"Cool." Keith said simply. Just then Keith heard an obnoxiously loud roar of something that could only be a motorcycle. He turned his head to see someone riding in on a sleek black motorcycle with a blue stripe down the middle of it. To be honest Keith liked the bike, it was cool, however whoever made that obnoxious roar annoyed Keith why did they need such a cool bike their in high school. That's when the bike parked at the front of the school and that's when a body got off the bike and took their helmet off. Beautiful golden brown hair attached to a cute boy, Keith thought he was going to faint. Pidge pointed to the boy and said sounding proud, " That's Lance, he's the quarterback and one of my best friends."

"He's kind of obnoxious." Keith accidentally said out loud. Pidge busted out laughing which caught the attention of Lance and, oh no he's walking over. Keith mentally facepalmed. As he walked over Pidge got a grip on herself and by the time he was in front of him Pidge had stopped laughing, 'Lance this is my new friend Keith, Keith this is Lance.", Pidge introduced them.

"Hey." Keith said plainly.

"Hey, so is he gonna sit with us at lunch Pidgeon?" Lance asked. Then Keith started laughing at the nickname Pidgeon. Pidge just shot him a glare while Lance smiled about making the pretty boy laugh.

"Yep." Pidge replied simply. Pidge turned back to Keith, "So what's your home room?" She asked.

"Mr.Adam." Keith responded plainly.

"Cool I do too, What about you Lance?" The shortest asked.

"Yep, we should probably head to class though." Lance said looking around at the other students walking in.

So they all walked toward the school and into their home room in silence. When they walked into the classroom several alphas popped their heads up noticing Keith's enticing omega scent that was completely new to them. Noticing the attention he was getting Keith walked to the back of the classroom and sat in the farthest desk back next to the window. As Keith was gazing out the window, not bothering to pay attention until the bell ring when he heard something or rather someone plop down in the seat next to him and a certain pigeon plop in the seat in front of him. This caused even more stairs directed towards the raven haired omega who just dropped his head and looked out the window again.

"Hey." said Lance unaware of several stairs from drooling alphas directed towards Keith.

"Hey." Keith muttered back. Lance noticed Keith shying away from something so he looked around to spot almost all the alphas in the class with a hungry gaze set on Keith. Suddenly he felt a protective urge overcome him and he shot all the staring alphas a menacing stair which caused all the alphas to avert their stair in fear of being killed by Lance.

Then the bell rang and Mr. Adam walked into the room, set his books down, and got to work on his computer. "You can do whatever you want in my homeroom just don't be loud." Mr. Adam said looking bored.

"Sooooo what's up guys?" Pidge asked.

"Nothing much" Lance replied nudging Keith's shoulder, "How about you?" He asked.

"I'm fine." Keith mumbled.

"What?" Lance asked.

"I said I'm fine." Keith said slightly louder unmoving from his position staring out the window.

"You clearly aren't" Pidge replied sassily.

"It's just I-I Shiro was right." Keith put his head down on his crossed arms on the desk.

"Shiro?" Lance looked confused.

"Shiro's his brother." Pidge whispered an explanation to the football player.

"Why was he right?" Lance asked.

"I'm going to get too much attention I'm an omega who likes wearing crop tops and skinny jeans they're never going to leave me alone." Keith replied.

"Keith it doesn't matter what you wear their going to drool all over you from scent alone.", " and I think your outfits are cute." Lance almost whispered as he was blushing buckets. Before Keith had the chance to respond the bell rang and Keith smiled wide as he ran out the door to first period.