Chapter 3

A/N sry I haven't updated recently I haven't been in a good place I'm going to try to update more because it's summer. :)

It had been almost 6 years since Keith was presented as an omega and 5 years since his mother and father had died and he was placed in the care of his older brother Shiro. Don't get him wrong, Keith loved Shiro but he's an alpha meaning he didn't understand Keith as much as he would like him to. Shiro didn't concern himself with relating to Keith and understanding his emotions, instead he focused on protecting his baby brother by setting strict rules and making sure he took his heat and scent suppressors .

(present tense)

"Keithhhhh!" Shiro yelled from down the stairs.

"What!?" Keith responded unmoving from his comfortable position in bed.

"This is you're last doctors appointment before school starts can you at least try to be on time!?"Shiro yelled back from the bottom of the stairs once more. "If you don't get down here now I'm going to drag you out the door!"

"Ugh, fine I'm coming!" Keith responded sliding on his black converse and running down the stairs.

"Finally slow poke." Shiro teased, "Now get in the car."

"Not the mom vaaaaan." Keith replied

"Yes the mom van you can't get your license yet, you'll sneak out and some alpha might hurt you." Shiro said concerned, "The world is not a safe place for omegas Keith." Shiro warned.

"Fine." Keith said rolling his eyes.

Time skip we're in the car now yay :)

Shiro looked over to his baby brother as they we're buckling up. "Keith?"

"Yes?" Keith said.

"I know this is your last week om heat and scent suppressors when the summer ends in a week and you have to go to school alphas are going to look at you different, They're going to be gross and they're going to want sex." Shiro said concern lacing his words, "There are only a couple other omegas in your school and you need to make friends with omegas or betas but NO alphas ok?"

"I know Shiro." Keith said as Shiro pulled out of the driveway.

Shiro continued to talk on the way to the doctors office, "You haven't had your heat yet and the doctors are taking you have scent and heat suppressors because at your age it might start to be bad for you after all you are turning 17 soon. Every time you go into heat you have to tell me so you can stay home it's dangerous for you to be out on your heat if alphas smell you they will practically jump on you then and there. I just need you to stay safe and make some friends that aren't alphas of course" Shiro finished as they pulled into the parking lot.

"Ya Shiro I know." Keith replied looking out the window and unbuckled.

"And if any alpha touches you let. me. know." Shiro said unbuckling his seat belt.

They both got out of the car and walked into the doctors office then Shiro checked Keith in and shortly after they were called back.

"Keith Kogane." The doctor called and Shiro and Keith walked up to him. They followed the doctor back into a room and shortly after the doctor began to question Keith.

"Do you drink?"

"No."

"Do you smoke?"

"No."

"Do you engage in sexual activity?"

"I'm a virgin."

"Have you experienced heats?"

"No."

"You are on scent and heat repressors, correct?"

"Yes."

"Okay now I have to check you're vitals."

I'm not a doctor so skip to when he's done checking vitals.

"So Mr. Kogane, we'll supply you with one more week of scent and heat suppressors but then you will need to be cut off of them as it is unhealthy for you to continue using them from now on you will need to be careful of alphas they can be quit dangerous. I also advise that you stay inside during your heat and not go to school because if an alpha smells you on your heat he will most likely rape you." Keith cringed at the word rape, the doctor continued, "As for your smoking try to cut down on that."

"Y-know smoking isn't good for you Keith." Shiro added in.

"I know we've been over this take it up with mom, Oh that's right." Keith said bitterly knowing he had hurt Shiro with his words. "Sorry" Keith said quietly.

The car ride home was long and silent until they pulled into the driveway, "Look, I'm sorry." Keith said softly. No response. "If you forgive me I'll pay more attention to your alphas are dangerous talks." Keith said wanting his brother to forgive him.

"I forgive you Keith I know you didn't mean it, and all I want is for you to stay away from alphas they're dangerous Keith." Shiro responded.

"I know I'll stay really far away from them I promise." Keith said.

"Good." Shiro responded.

They both got out of the car and walked up the driveway to the house, when they entered Keith went up the stairs to his room and Shiro started on dinner.

One more week Keith worried.