Chapter 2

Years past and I've been dealing with the same thing each day, week, month, and year.

Wake up, be experimented on, train on how to fight and kill, practice shifting into a wolf and repeats; and each day they tried to make me forget but I never did since my parents always told me that I'm a hard head and it looks like it paid off, but each night on my birthday I would cry silently because it's been six years since I last seen my mom, six years and I'm now 20 years old and nothing changed. But today something different happened, instead of the guards taking me to my normal cell they put me in a concrete cell where there is nothing but gray walls and the cell door. The guards threw me inside and I stumbled a bit but didn't fall, I looked around and tried to listen outside the door with my wolf ears but I can't hear anything because the walls are too thick, so I sat down and gently brush my wolf tail and my hair with my fingers since it's the only thing that I can do to make myself feel clean since they don't feed me but twice a day and no showers unless I smell or look too dirty then I take a cold shower.

Hours went by and a scientist came in, checked my vitals then write something on the clipboard then leave the room and the guards walked in right after the scientist left. The guards grabbed my arm and start to drag me out, I didn't struggle because last time I did, I bit one and they chained me to a wall and beat me until I blacked out. I still have scars from that.

After a few minutes they took me to a room with some kind of freezing thing, I looked over to see that there is a same thing like the one I saw first but the second one has someone inside and I immediately knew who it was, it's the Winter Solder aka Bucky, I know who he is because we meet sometimes when they put us in cells next to each other. We talked sometimes and this was before HYDRA wiped his memories away but he somehow remembers me sometimes and how I know this is because he calls me Wolfie just for laughs but now it became a little code name for us.

I just stand there with hate in my eyes seeing my friend in there, he looks like he's asleep but I knew they frozen him because of the frost on the glass from inside. I was soon forced to look away because the guards pulled on my now long blond hair, it almost look white because it's so blond. The guards pushed me into the freeze thing and strapped me in then closed the glass door. I soon became cold and start to feel my eyes closed, I struggle to keep them open but sleep got the best of me and soon the darkness swallowed me whole in the comfort of a dreamless sleep.