Chapter two

1 day timeskip

Y/n: I wonder what I should do today?

Y/n is seen sitting on his couch fixing up his phone and earbuds. Alfred then floats by

Alfred: well you could always go out and get more fuel.

Y/n: why I thought we had enough fuel already?

Alfred: well we did.... until someone used it all up.

Alfried point towards Gaige who is besides Y/n as she laughs nervously.

Y/n:....

Gaige: don't be mad.

Y/n then stood up and went to his room while we are still looking at Gaige.

Y/n: *screaming* HIJO DE PÚTA HOW DID YOU USE IT!?!?

He then came back out with his trench coat on and his mask and hand in his hands.

Gaige: well...

Alfred: well how didn't she use it, First she burst all over the bunker, then she started experimenting with it, and finally she turned it into some kind of lu-

Gaige: ep-ep-ep he d-doesn't need to know about that last one!

Both y/n and Alfred then started at her causing her to shake nervously. Y/n then started walking to the door and put on his boots.

Y/n: Alfred when I come back please have this place cleaned up.

Alfred: right away sir.

Y/n then started walking out of the door putting on his mask and hat.

5 min timeskip

We see Y/n walking through towns with a third filled jerry can.

Y/n: maldíta séa its so hot.

He kept walking until he came across another gas station.

Y/n: oh thank god.

He walked over to the station and took one of the handles.

Y/n: let's see hopefully there's some fuel.

He then gripped the Handel and some fuel came out. He became happy... until five seconds later it suddenly stopped. He looked at it and took it out the jerry can. He then held the handles and looked down it. He shook it and saw no fuel in it.

He dropped both his arms to his sides and looked at the gas dispenser. He put the jerry can on the ground gently.

Y/n: *deep breath*.....PINCHE MADRE!

He then started punching and kicking the fuel dispenser for a good two minutes.