E I G H T

Being in court meant two things in this society, one you're a broken and evil person who deserves to behind bars as a lesson, or you're a the person being set up by the former

Being in court meant two things in this society, one you're a broken and evil person who deserves to behind bars as a lesson, or you're a the person being set up by the former. And right now Trinity was the latter.

She's in court facing all the mistakes and wrongdoings she tried to leave behind. All of the people who once brought on her reckoning, now have turned the tables.

***
"Your honor, Makayla Moore was bullied and forced at the hand of Ms. Wright, to kill herself." Malcolm spoke making Trinity almost want to puke.

"Your honor, my client had absolutely no intentions of Makayla Moore's suicide. In fact, we blame Makayla Moore for her own suicidal tendencies. We-"

"Objection!" Malcolm shouted.

"Your honor here are the receipts and texts that were shared between the two just before Makayla died."

Makayla: I'm sorry T,
Adrion came onto me.

Trinity: So I'm supposed to
believe that my boyfriend came onto you

Makayla: Yes Trinity I'm so sorry, but I would never lie to you

Trinity: That's funny, he said the same about you, so one of y'all are lying and I'm not trying to find out. And after this pointless conversation don't talk to me, I obviously can't trust you anymore

Makayla: Please Trinity it wasn't me. I'm so sorry.

Trinity: If you text me again I will block you snake

Makayla: Trinity I'm your best friend
Delivered

Makayla: Please I'm nothing without you
Delivered

Makayla: Trinity please
Delivered

"But this is not all your honor, if you were to look at Ms. Wright's other social media post within the month of November 2017, you will see that she posted very disrespectful and arrogant things, outting Ms. Moore. That is all your honor." Malcolm concluded smirking at Trinity, it sending chills down her spine.

The judge furrows her eyebrows in thought as she read the conversations from Makayla's phone. "Ms. Wright, all of this over a young man, did you ever see any signs of Ms. Moore ever being suicidal?"

Shaking her head, her curls flying, "No your honor, not once in our friendship, especially towards the end, would I ever say she acted or seemed suicidal."