Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

I slowly open my eyes to find out what the beeping was but close them again due to the bright lighting in my room.

Wait.

This isn't my room.

I quickly shot up but regret it as a searing pain shot through my head.

"Oh my god you're finally up" I hear Cece exclaim as I fell back on the bed.

I held back a groan as I saw the time on the clock on the wall.

Damn it I'm late for work.

"Why am I in the hospital?" I ask closing my eyes again.

"Oh I don't know genius, maybe because you're sick and need medical attention. I was so frightened when I found you on your bedroom floor with blood oozing out your head!" she exclaims loudly causing me to whimper and raise my hands to cover my ears.

That explains the pain in my head though.

Hearing a chair draw against the floor I look in the direction to find Gelo and Maleek on two chairs in the corner of the room sleeping.

I feel my heart swell with joy as I watched them both.

I hear Cece clear her throat dramatically as I raise my eyebrow in a 'what' manner.

"Bitch you didn't tell me you had a whole fine ass friend over here lookin like a very nutritious meal" I roll my eyes at her cause last I check she was a lesbian.

"Bitch aren't you a lesbian?" i ask craning my neck at her.

She looks at me like she had no idea what I was talking about until she shook her head with a laugh-a very fake laugh.

I narrow my eyes at her and raise my eyebrows.

"What's going on?"

"Well I kinda have been sleeping with a guy? But I'm still seeing this girl" oh my God.

"Bitch you out here hoeing around the city? What is wrong with you? Is this just a phase or something?" I ask rapidly as she looks at me cluelessly.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out I guess" she says before coming around to lay beside me but I notice her eyes drift to Maleek again.

"Bitch you better leave Maleek out of your shit okay? He's going through a lot right now and I'm trying to be there for him and I'm not going to let you break him anymore than he already is" I said sternly to her and watch as she nods her head understandingly.

"Do you mean literally or figuratively when you say break him anymore than he already is? Cuz homie got some broken bones on him"

"Chill out puta"
_______________

"Why didn't you call me and tell me that you weren't feeling okay?" Gelo asks as he carries me up the stairs since he insists on not letting me walk.

I wish I could just tell him about my past but I'm so scared and plus I don't want him getting involved in my messed up life.

"I didn't want to worry you just because I was feeling a little under the whether" I lied as I clutch onto his BBB hoodie.

"And you didn't think i'd be worried if something bad happened to you?" I can tell he's getting angry now.

I bury my head into his chest as he opens my room door and walked in before sitting us both down on my bed.

"I'm sorry okay? I just didn't want to interrupt your bonding time with Maleek cause I know that he needed a supportive male figure in his life" I'm such a terrible liar but i'd lie a million more times if it means keeping him out of my problems.

I watch as he runs a hand over his face and sigh before looking down at me.

"You care so much about others that you forget to take care of yourself" he says before pulling his shirt off and laying on one of my pillow.

I smile at the sight before me. All those tats and muscles. Drooling right now. From both sets of lips.

I raise up from the bed and grab his shirt then headed to the bathroom.

I close the door behind me and walk towards the sink where I stare at my reflection in the mirror.

Why did god send such a good man to get mixed up in my messed up life?

Why did my life have to be so messed up?

Why can't I have a fairytale love like those Disney movies?

Why is life so complicated?

Why? Why? Wh-

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. Gosh! How long have I been in here.

"Hey you okay in there?" I could here the worry in Gelo's voice.

"I'll be out soon papi I'm fine"

I quickly put my hair in a messy bun, brush my teeth, removed my makeup, took a quick five minute shower then put Gelo's shirt on.

I walked out the bathroom and towards the bed to find him sleeping peacefully with one hand behind his head and the other on his chest.

I climbed into bed with him and placed my legs over his and my head on his chest before falling asleep.

________________

When I update it get's hectic
Don't worry bout what's in ma head bitch
It's making books bitch
When I'm on wattpad I'm gettin lit
Reading the best shits😂😂😂😂😂😂

Who knows the song I'm copying?

Soooo.........the bloccccc is hot right now and shits going down in the book.

Lemme know whatchu think 💬

Thank you guys for 300+ views💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗
Damii 💋💋💋💋