chp.3

When Gelo finally pull up six minutes later I was already outside so I walked to the car as he leaned over and opened the door for me.

"Thank you papi" I tell him with a sly smile.

He looks over at me before rubbing his goatee and chuckling.

"Keep up with that name and gon' get something" he says before pulling off.

I pull my phone from my lap and went to snap chat just as control by August Alsina and ty dollar sign came on.

Lawd! I don't know how two sexy ass niggas like that got on one track and ever since august got them abs daddy lookin daddier.

"What you over there doing?" I look over at him before turning the camera to him but he was lookin at the road.

"Look over papi" he did as I said and look over before flashing a smile at the camera before licking his lips.

"He so fooiiinnnneee" I said jeering him on.

He laughs before turning back to the road and I ended the video before looking over at him.

I guess he felt me staring cuz he soon reached his free hand over and grabbed my hand in his without taking his eyes off the road.

We pulled up to this huge ass house within a couple of minutes and I got to say......a bish was impressed.

"Damn boy you livin large" I said as we both open the doors and got out of the car.

"Yea what can I say" he says cockily while shrugging his shoulder.

I roll my eyes and playfully push him to the side as we made our way to the front door.

He opened the door and we walk inside but no one was there in the very lavish living room but from the noise coming from outside I could only guess that they were out the back.

"Let's go out the back it sounds like they're hooping" Gelo says as he takes my hand and started leading to the back door.

When we walked outide there were four boys hooping and talking loudly.

"Yo guys" Gelo yells which made them turn around as a tall green eye one was on the hanging off the rim since he just dunked.

"Damn G" the youngest looking one from the group says as he pick the ball up in his hands before facing us.

"This is Alezandra, Alezandra this is lonzo, melo, bol and dmo, ma brothas" he says while pointing at each of them as he called their names.

"You play?" Melo asks and I knew he was askin if I hooped since he gestured to the ball in his hands.

"I play a lil bit sometimes" I tell him holding out my hands for the ball which he passed to me.

I hand my phone to gelo as I held the ball in one hand before dribbling it a bit before throwing a half court.

"Damn"
"I see you"
"Okay alezandra trynna flex"

They all chorused as I pop my imaginary collar which made them laugh.

I walk back over to Gelo who hands me my phone with a impressed smile on his face.

"You didn't tell me you hooped" he says as we walked back inside with the boys behind us.

"Well we only went on one date and I couldn't fit every little info in there which is where the next date comes in....." I trail off as we both sit on the coach in the living room.

"I see you can't wait to go out with a nigga" he says grabbing my hand in his again.

I see he loves holding my hands.