7#Whaaaaat? Igneel !!!

Começar do início

"Kinda his best friend! What's that supposed to mean?" said Lucy in her mind..

"Well, how can I say this mm she said that she loves me"
everyone in the guild gasped

(well not everyone because Lisanna and Mira were Nalu moment dreaming)

" But I don't don't because she's so freaking stupid, weak and she is writing a fucking book which nobody is allowed to read because probably it is as ugly as she is! Oh and something else Lucy you are kick-" 

" Don't you dare finish that line Dragneel because you know what!?"
said Lucy while crying........

" I quit!Oh and I.. "

That's when Natsu kisses Lisanna! But Lisanna pushed him and started puking.

After Lisanna calmed down she said

" Your breath stinks dude 

"What the hell Natsu why did you do that?" asked Lucy angrily

"To break your heart obviously"

"Well enough is enough"

" I'm leaving.." stated Lucy

"Oh Yeah?!"

"Then go" said Natsu

Then Lucy rushed out of the guild yelling "Farewell"

After a while Lisanna thought of giving Natsu a chance so they sat down in the Team-Natsu table.

BUT that's when a hole appeared out of nowhere....

Levy was stunned-

" Oh my God guys this is a hole from another dimension or more like another time"

And that's when a figure started falling from the hole( that was in the air).

Everybody heard a scream and then they saw a blond-haired boy who was on top of Levy's body....

"Oh I'm so sorry aunt Levy I didn't intend to do that.."

"EEE? Aunt Levy!!!" shouted the entire guild and even Master came downstairs to check out what was going on.

Well he came earlier too, when Lucy and Natsu were arguing and he felt so sorry about Lucy but before he could interfere Lucy ran out of the guild!!

And now a blond boy appears well that's his cup of tea.

(still wondering who the little guy is Right? 😂😂)

                      Mira's P. O. V

Well I was dumbfounded so I asked

"Oh my,who are you little boy?"

"Auntie Mira don't act like you don't know me. Oh! Where's your big belly! I mean you were budgy one hour ago so what the?"

"Oh sorry what I meant was that you're like 5 months pregnant so why are you even here when you should be resting!"

"Say what?!"me and the entire guild shouted except Natsu and Lisanna who were in the other corner of the room in the Team - Natsu table..

But now Natsu seemed to be interested in what the Little guy was saying.

"Aunt Mira I-I... "

"Wait in which year are we? "

"Well, we're in the x876 I answered"
I suppose the little one must had bumped his head somewhere...

" What!" shouted the little guy