Chapter 38: Lyric

Start from the beginning

Lyric: APOCALYPSE GOD JUDGEMENT FIST!

I closed my eyes, awaiting the impact. There was a loud BOOM, but the punch never hit me. I slowly open my eyes and saw his fist completely stopped in front of my face.

(Y/n): seriously, that was it?! Nothing happened!

Lyric: oh yeah? turn around.

I slowly turned around and my jaw dropped at what I saw.

(Y/n): no way!

Lyric: this is the full power of a godslayer. A dragonslayer couldn't hold a candle to something like thi-

(Y/n): APOCALYPSE DRAGON WING ATTACK!

I managed hit him while he was distracted, but it only send him back a few feet.

Lyric: well shit, you got me while I was monologuing!

I took Meliode out of its scabbard.

Lyric: oh, so we're using blades, huh? I can work with that.

Lyric reached his hand forward and a magic circle appeared in front of him.

(Y/n): wait, that's requipe magic!

A sword appeared in his hand.

Lyric: this is the sacred blade, Ziel

Lyric: this is the sacred blade, Ziel. This sword is able to absorb the souls of the people I kill into the blade, the more souls inside the blade, the sharper it gets. And let's just say this sword is REALLY sharp.

He turned towards the boulder he was sitting on and moved his sword just a fraction of an inch. The boulder suddenly broke into hundreds of tiny peices. He turned to me and grinned.

This guy's power was terrifying, I had to get out of there as fast as possible. I sprouted my wings and flew away as fast as I could.

Lyric: where do you think you going?

I flew through the canyon as I tried to escape.

Lyric: did you really think you could get away that easily?