note:note:note

elloooo.. soo I need your favor.. Well mine and a friends favor..

I am starting a not yet published story with my friend..outside the internet! Hiipittuwjuerh YAY!! :D And she is a directioner also..not as big as me though. (;

So, she doesn't really know how to write, so I'm going to cowrite for her, and get her started. I have the summary written out for her so she would get started.

We were texting about her story, and I told her that I like reading unique stories. Like most stories are about meeting at concerts or coffee shops, etc.

So. This is the summary below.

Charity Barnes, 15, has been abandoned by her parents when she was 13. Ever since than, she had been homeless on the side of the streets, with no one to help her. So, to save herself from dying, though she always thought to starve herself and die. But, she wouldn't give her hopes up, knowing someone will save her and adopt her. To save herself, she eats garbage food, drinks dirty water, and wears old ragged clothes. She keeps clothes if she sees them lying around somewhere. Suddenly, out of nowhere, a huge pretty tour bus stops in front of her. Thats when 5 gorgeous boys step out. Charity is amazed she could hold on to her hopes for 2 years, unlike others. Go through this adventure with Charity LeAnne Barnes and One Direction.

So yeah. long summary I know. :)

Does it sound good? No? Fine. Whatever.

If u do like it, i love uuuu. ur cool. yes. very cool.

now, i should say the writer..

@madisonGoss

:)

Go fan her and give her tips on writing!!:)

Oh if u do fan her, you shall receive a dedication.

If u give her tips, you shall recieve a part in one of my stories.

If you do both, you get a fan(If I haven't fanned you already) a dedication and a part in one of my stories!!:)

xxxx

(I will be checking bruh bruh)