匚卄卂卩ㄒ乇尺 1

Before we start I hope you guys enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. And I would like to give my thanks to MizukoWaterchild and ItsYaGirlAntonia for helping me out with this chapter.

I would also like to thank my editor DarkenTheDay. All three of them re also really good writers and as a thank you to them all.

I would suggest you read their Fanfics. They really have some awesome fanfics. 😎

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto. If I did I would still probably do this, but be filthy rich.

A few warnings: This is a violent, slightly gory and sad chapter (I think. It really depends. Comment if you think it is at the end).

The chapter is also apparently 'intense' and 'agitated' according to my cousin. So be prepared! And in all the following chapters there will be graphic language. Enjoy. 😊

Both groups fought with skill and deception, but the leader of the rogue-nin, Zabuza Momochi, Demon [and swordsmen] of Kirigakure, had been outsmarted by Kakashi of the Sharingan from Konohagakure. He had Zabuza cornered and was ready to give a death blow to his adversary.

The blur of silver dashed at the trapped swordsmen. 'That jutsu. . . If that hits me I'm done for. All my dreams will be flushed into nothing once that makes contact' thought the grey-skinned man.

Zabuza attempted to rid himself of his canine captors. However, it seemed that his fate was death for his detainers did not loosen their hold on him.

Kakashi's speed increased by every second as he approached his target. Once Zabuza was in range Kakashi thrust his hand forward.

Waaaapppsshhhh!

The battle went into temporary silence. The mist had cleared up enough for everyone to lay their eyes on the sight.

Certain swordsmen within the faded smog let out a small breath of relief as his eyes quickly adjusted to the lack of mist. He had dodged a bullet there, but one question remained; who took the blow??

Zabuza's dark chuckles echoed over the bridge as he takes in the view.

"He, he, he, he, he. Well, what do you know, Kakashi? You were wrong again and I'm free of those stupid mutts of yours as well."

True to his words, the said demon was free, and not only that he was alive, a bit on the bruised side, but alive nonetheless.

Beneath his bandages, Zabuza was smiling like a madman.

Everyone gasped. Zabuza grinned like a madman.

'Well done, Yoshiki! I never thought you would be the one to save my skin. I know Haku would do it. In a heartbeat, but you. You've surpassed my expectations.'

"What an obedient tool you were, Yoshiki. I knew I found a treasure the day I met you and Haku, boy. Ha, ha, ha!"

(Yoshiki's P.O.V.)