arthur x gn! reader

( so whats up its been a hot minute i started watching black clover so yeah and due to that my ideas for sds has been low this is gonna be the reader's birthday cause mine was the 4th so thats all i got for now and its gonna be short so please forgive me for this whatever it is lol enjoy)

(Arthur's pov)

I had gotten up early to make sure everything was ready for today. Merlin helped out alot she made sure everything would go smoothly as i got all the prepations done. Cake , presents the normal birthday stuff i want it to go perfect for them. They mean the world to me so we spent almost all day getting everything ready. While gilthuder and the others kept them busy.

(Time skip cause thats all i got for that spot)

After gil and them brought them and after the party it was just me merlin and (n/n) eating some cake. Merlin excused her self say a last happy birthday to (y/n) and when on her way.  "How was it" i asked breaking the silence they look up from their cake and smile "it was perfect thank you" putting the cake down i gave them a hug. "Happy birthday (y/n) i love you).

( well theres that filler trash im super sorry about this it sucks and its short but i wanted to update and yeah so im sorry again well anyway happy pride month y'all i was gonna do something for it like this but better but it wasnt working worse than this one so thats all bye)