zeldris x. child rene

(An I sorry zeldris that is ooc I'm sorry about misspelled words and that it so short but I hope you enjoy oh and rene is my oc she 4 or 5 in this)

The wood are always quiet it so lonely and dark "mommy daddy where are you guys I'm so sworry I-I do-didn't mean to make you m-mad please its d-dark" the little black haired girl crys out for parent ,but was meet will nothing but the unbearable silence.  "Please I'm sworry I'm sorry I'm s-s-so sor-sorry it scary" the girl crys "hey what wrong why are you yelling about what's scaring you" the voice sound to be a males the male had a mark on his forehead it looked like a the demon mark she saw her parents talk about.

"It dark and im scared I don't mean to be rude*sniffle* mister but who are you" she ask the young man in front of her "me well I'm zeldris what your name" he says as he kneel in front of the little girl "I'm rene mister zeldris what are you doing in the wood by your self aren't you scared" the child ask him

"Well I'm looking for my older brother his name meliodas and no I'm not scared but you are so why dont i help you out of these woods ok" Rene looked so shocked after that why was this stranger trying to help her "why are you helping me sir" she ask him though she sounded a bit rude zeldris know she thought there was a catch "no catch I promise so what do you say" he sticks out his hand to the child "wanna get out of these woods" .

A bright smile made its way on the girl's face the smile was so big zeldris was scared her face would tear but he just smiled back at her " I would thank you mister" she says to him she hugs the man in front of her shocking him but he kept his composure and hugged her back. The wood didn't seem dark anymore she knew that she would be ok with zeldris with her.

Zeldris would never no how much he would grow to love the black haired girl hugging him but time would show him that this little girl (an was capable of murder ok I'm sorry) would make a huge impact in his life but only time will show.

(An im sorry this is my first fanfic)