zeldris x Hannah request

(I tried my best but it just ended up all cute and it really short so and it didn't have much of a point so I'm so so so so sorry that this isn't exactly what you wanted if you want I can try again)

"Hannah get over here and help me with this" zeldris commands all bossy like "why" she ask "because I'm cold" he says raising his arms "so you want to cuddle" she ask smirking lightly binding it behind the book she was reading "no I'm cold and you human have something called body heat so yeah get over here" he says "so you plan on stealing my body heat that's cold" she says laughing "that was lame and no get over here" he says glaring " I'm not going over there until you admit you want to cuddle" she says smiling innocently he groans "fine I want to cuddle because I'm cold" he says blushing darkly (did that make sense) "ok" she says getting in his open arms "this bed is huge" she says as blakents basically drown her " it a bed in a castle what did you expect a small one" he grumbles pulling her closer nuzzling his head in her neck " watch it or you will be cold again if I can even get out" she threatens whispering the last part to herself. "Great threat" he says in a soft voice " I hate you dumb demon should stayed with gilthunder and them" she mumbles his grip tighten on her " no your mine not those dumb holy knight" he says possively biting her neck " hey I'm not leaving even howzer (is that how its spelled) is a perv so I think I'll stay in this over sized bed" she leans into his back "good" he kisses her head.

(Word count 302 again sorry that there was no point I'm got craps because being a girl sucks like I said early if you want I can try again so just ask that's about it so have a lovely day my dear reader) - cassie