𝕸𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖞 𝕾𝖍𝖊𝖊𝖙𝖘

Start from the beginning

"And," I continued. "He would never touch me. His hands have never once bruised my body."

"His hands may not have," Eros looked me up and down. "But his dick-"

"Alright! And that is enough of this conversation!" I yelled flustered as I began to push him again. "For God's sake, don't you ever stop?"

"Only when I sleep."

"But you don't sleep..."

"Exactly." A small smile made its way to my lips.

"So what was the surprise you wanted to show me?" I asked looking around at the doors.

"Never mind. It was nothing anyway."

"What do you mean?" I asked irritated about the fact that he dragged me out of bed for a false surprise.

"I was going to show you something, but I decided it is best for Hades to do it. It is not my story to tell," Eros got up from the wheelchair and twirled around. His robe levitated from the floor and transformed into a pair of leather pants and a black and white shirt. I stared at him not even surprised and then tried doing it myself.

"Nope. Still in pj's" Eros laughed and snapped his fingers and the wheelchair was gone. "Where's Hades? "

"I think he is in his office. That's usually where he spends his time," Eros mumbled.

"That's sad."

"Very."

I looked down at the hallway and then back. "Do you know where I should go?"

"Yeah. Just down the stairs and to the left."

"What stairs? There are no-" Eros snapped his fingers and a door opened revealing golden stairs leading towards the bottom of the castle. "Now there is," I mumbled. Eros pushed me towards the stairs and tapped my shoulder.

"Good luck," he whispered as if he knew shit was about to go down.

Honestly, I don't think that Hades would be mad at me. I wasn't doing anything wrong. I simply just wanted to help a friend out in his love life and-

"What are you doing here, princess?" Hades said as I walked into his office. Poseidon and Zeus sat in front of Hades's desk with their wives on their laps. If looks could kill I would be six feet under, especially with the various types of curses their wives were probably planting on my innocent soul.

"I was going to ask you something but I should come back another time-" I began heading back.

"No, please," Zeus said. "Don't mind us! We were just discussing some plans."

"Plans?" I asked curiously. What kind of plans did Gods create? War? Oh, Lord! Are they planning World War III? Can they even do that? Are humans influenced by Gods?

"Yes. Plans for the humans. Would you like to join us?"

"What are you doing?" Zeus's wife growled at him. Zeus did not pay much attention to her and looked at Hades.

"Well if these are plans that will affect humanity I should at least get to hear it," I defended myself.

"Ha! Who do you think you are? Humans can't make decisions in the world of Gods," she argued crossing her arms over her chest.

"Why not? You seem pretty human to me," I continued. Her face twisted in anger and she became offended.

"I am not! I am a nymph."

"Pardon?" I asked feeling like Jungkook listening to Namjoon talk in English.

"What? Are you stupid or something?"