Starved For Help (edited)

*3 Months Later*

No POV

"Come on, Y/N! Pass it to me!" Clementine yells as Y/N starts dribbling the ball away from Duck and starts doing kick ups. The three kids were playing a game called 'The Crossbar Challenge', except the fact that they have 2 oil drums as goal posts and they use the top hotel rooms balcony as a crossbar.

"Hold on, Clem!" He yells back and kick up the ball once more and boots it, hitting the 'crossbar' first try. Y/N then throws his hands in the air and starts to run around the car park before coming to a stop in front of Clem and Duck and does a funny dance, making them laugh before they see Lee running out of the forest.

"Get the gates open! We've got wounded!" Lee cries out as Kenny, Mark, the new guy in the group run, and two other people with them run out of the forest. Carley and Doug push the trash bins forward and let a tall lengthy boy in as Mark places an older man with one leg on the back of a pick up truck. At this point, everyone gathers around them and start to bombard Lee, Kenny and Mark with questions like what happened or who these people are.

As they argue, Y/N and Clem walk up to Lee and look up at him as he pushes the trash bin back into place.

"Lee, are you okay?" Clem says worryingly as Lee looks down at the two kids and smile.

"I'm fine, kids." He replies reassuringly as they all look back and watch Mark and the tall lengthy boy place the one legged man on the pick up truck. Kenny then walks up to Katjaa and looks at her as she stops hugging Duck.

"Kat, can you fix him?" Kenny asks as Katjaa looks back at him with a surprised expression.

"Jesus, Ken! I... I don't know!" Katjaa exclaimed as Lilly walks up to Lee and Kenny after yelling a few time to get their attentions.

"Lee! What the hell?! You can't just be bringing in new people here! What were you thinking?!" She yells as both Lee and Kenny look back at her, finally acknowledging her.

"Hey! Do you wanna calm down for a fucking minute!" Kenny shouts at her while Lee crosses his arm.

"Hey! Watch your mouth!" Larry shouts back and points at the ground next to Kenny, in a way of telling him to listen to him.

"No I don't! I want to know why you thought bringing more mouths to feed was a good idea?!" Lilly asks them angrily as Lee uncrosses his arms and steps forward.

"He would have died if we left him." Lee replies calmly as Larry steps forward.

"So what?!" Larry shouts.

"We are not responsible for every struggling survivor we come across! We have to focus on our group! Right here! Right now!" Lilly orders and points at Lee.

"Well, hang on! We haven't even talked to these people yet. Maybe they can be helpful." Carley suggests, hoping it would help defuse the argument.

"Come on, Lilly. These are people! People trying to survive just like us. We gotta stick together to survive." Mark chimes in as Lilly turns to him.

"The only reason you're here is because you had food. Enough for all of us. But that food is almost gone, we've got maybe a week's worth left." Lilly sneers at Mark who merely looks at the ground and shakes his head in disgust as Lilly turns to the tall lengthy boy. "And I don't suppose either of you are carrying any groceries, are you?!" She questions as the boy shrugs his shoulders.

"Um... no!" He stutters as Mark sighs and looks up at Lilly.

"Fine! You guys fight it out, then." Mark says and looks at the boy. "Welcome to the family, kid." He tells him and walks away. The boy then looks back at the others, not noticing Y/N and Clementine walk up next to him. Clem then grabs his arm and shakes it a bit.