Chapter 1

(Y/N) stared up at the sign above her. "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza." she read under her breath. Even from where she was standing outside, she could hear the giggling and screaming of children. A familiar tune played as background noise, though she couldn't properly name it. The sign itself was enough to catch attention with the drawings of a bear with a top hat, a bunny with a guitar, a chicken with a cupcake and what seemed to be a pirate fox with a hook on his right hand. She knew it certainly caught hers. It made her feel like a little kid again.

She really didn't know what to expect. She had never once wanted to check up on this place despite its high popularity. Her excuse was that she simply had better things to do, like work or spend time with her friends on day offs. However, she had recently gotten fired at her gig as a car mechanic because she had yelled at a guy that made risqué comments about her. Yeahhh, definitely not a good move towards her career, but it was certainly not something she would regret anytime soon. She found an ad on the bus station she was waiting at after a night out with her friends about a job position as a mechanic at Freddy Fazbear's. She was puzzled on why on Earth they would need a mechanic for 5 days a week but she shrugged it off. If they were really having that much problems with their electricity and wiring, she wasn't going to question it. The pay was good and she had 2 day offs a week. She wasn't about to miss the opportunity.

She blinked twice when she just realized just how long she was just standing there. The parents were giving her questioning glances as they went around her to get to the entrance. She blushed and stiffened, nestling into her hoodie to comfort herself. Great, now they probably thought that she was pedophile plotting a plan. She grimaced before realizing her thoughts. She tried not to snicker but failed miserably and ended up looking even more suspicious to the poor parents. She looked back up at the sign with a determined smile on her face. Her smile widened in anticipation the more she stared. The anticipation suddenly became too much to bear as she finally placed her hands on the door's handles and gently pushed them open.

A gasp fled her mouth without her knowing, her eyes blown wide open at scene before her.

The place was absolutely beautiful! If she were still a kid, she would've said it was magical. Was it just her or was the room sparkling? The entire place smelled of various kinds of pizza and it smelled absolutely delicious. There were waiters and waitresses tending to people here and there. Some of them were carrying huge plates of pizza that made her mouth water. It was practically a kid's dream. However, nothing would ever feel as magical to a kid as the animatronics that wandered around. It was no wonder why they had needed a mechanic.

Though she was an adult, she felt as if she was in a dream as well. Machines were her passion. The way they functioned and worked interested her in ways she could never explain. Seeing technology this advanced made her want to find out everything about them. From what made their eyes flutter shut to how they could take a step without falling from their undoubtedly heavy weight, she wanted to find out about it all. They even seemed intelligent, almost human like with the way they interacted with the children. She felt respect for them. To a degree that she didn't specifically know, they were sentient.

There was a bunny animatronic sitting on the stage playing a guitar for the curious children surrounding him. He was purple and donned a red bowtie. He had piercing red eyes. It should've been at least a little bit unsettling but no one seemed to mind, including herself. He looked relaxed and was gently strumming his fingers in a gentle tune. A little girl came up from the small crowd. She tilted her head up at him and shyly spoke, "Excuse me but can you teach me how to play guitar, Mister Bonnie?"

Bonnie the Bunny, eh? (Y/N) should've seen this coming. This was a kiddish place after all. She had to admit that there was a certain charm to it. He seemed taken aback for a moment and then looked at her fondly. "How could I say 'no' to such a pretty, little girl! Come here, I can teach you." he responded with a chipper tone. His voice was a smooth timbre and barely sounded mechanical. It was strangely fitting. The girl visibly brightened and shuffled towards him. She looked at him, unsure, before a massive paw scooped her into his lap. She gripped his arm as she giggled. Bonnie chuckled in amusement.