"Yeesh! You look so fucking good Josie." She shook her head as she continued to check me out with a smirk on her face.

I felt my cheeks heat up as I shook my head with the biggest smile plastered across my face.

"You both ready?" Maggie poked her head into the room.

We both nodded and followed Maggie down to the lobby where we met up with Finneas, who was dressed in a tan suit.

"Well don't you look handsome." I winked at him.

"So do you." He joked, making me chuckle as we made our way out to the car.

The four of us climbed into our car that would be taking us to the dinner.

"You look beautiful Josie." Maggie complimented me.

"Thank you." I blushed.

Billie placed her hand on my thigh as we glanced at one another, grins on both our faces.

-

As we were walking inside to find our seats at the dinner I heard Billie behind me hyping me up, making me immediately laugh.

As I turned I saw her with her phone out and recording me.

Via @wherearetheavocados Instagram story

"I hate you." I laughed as I shook my head and continued up the stairs to see a bunch of tables set up.

"Oh there they are!" Billie shouted as she pointed to a table that had Justin and Corinne already seated at it.

Finneas and I made brief eye contact as Billie raced to the table and both looked annoyed to see you know who.

"Honestly if I were alone this entire tour with the two of them I think I would completely lose my shit, so thank you for being here." He whispered to me as we sat down across from one another with Billie next to me.

"What?" Billie questioned me as I laughed to myself at Finneas' comment.

"Nothing babe." I gave her thigh a pat as Corinne glanced down at my small act, a small frown taking over her face.

Within seconds Corinne regained Billies attention as they began talking, making sure to leave me out so I turned to Finneas and began conversing with him.

-

The next morning we were woken up by a knock on the door. I got out of bed, Billie refusing to get up, to see who it was. I rolled my eyes at who I saw through the peephole.

"Morning Corinne." I said through the small amount I opened the door.

"Hey, is Billie up yet?" She questioned as she tried to look behind me to see if she could spot her.

"No, not really. You just kinda woke us up." I said with annoyance in my tone.

"Oh oops. I can just wait out here for her to get up." She said as she crossed her arms.

This girl is very persistent I must say; she just won't give up.

"I think I'm actually gonna let her get a little more rest since she is performing today. We'll come find you when we're up." I flashed a fake smile as I shut the door.