1:01

LUCINDA'S POV

LUCINDA'S POV

I spit out blood as I feel a fist connect with my stomach. Pain was all I could feel that moment.

Assholes. All of them.

I slowly yet painfully looked up at the male hunters before me. They laughed at my weak form. I looked down and let out small but deep breaths.

"Look at her small form. Too bad this pretty little this is a witch....I could of had had some fun with you if you wasn't" a old raggy man said as he toughed my silver hair.

"You bastards....you will regret this later." I let out with a small but strong voice. They laughed, all they did was laugh. But I could feel him. He was here, close by- looking for me. He always did. He would and WILL come looking for me. Why? I do not know, but he always did.

By the time a one of the man kicked me on my rip, a loud crush was heard. My vision was becoming blurry when I saw Trey walking through the hole he had made in the wall. He soon kneeled down and took the man he had thrown by the collar.

"Where is she? Where the hell is she, you asshole?" The man shook as he weakly pointed at our detraction. Trey looked over at us. His handsome face had turned to an angry expression to a deathly one. The tossed the man away and slowly made his way to me.

The hunters backed away as he came closer. His dark brown hair covered his eyes as he threw a puch at the oldest hunter in the group. The old man fell to the ground as he coughed up blood. A lot of it.

I let out a small whimper as I tried to stand up. Trey's eyes snapped back at my face.

I must of look terrible...

And with that I closed my eyes into a deep dream.

"Hey Luci, what are you doing sitting here alone in the cold?" I looked up at the sound of Trey's voice. He had his bark brown hair cut and his white pants with a black jacket with small yellow straps on, no shirt and black boots.

I frowned and shook my head. "Leave alone, will you?" He huffed and placed some of his hair dark brown hair up so he could see me better. "No way in hell. Here, don't want ya catching a cold now do we?" He said as he shrugged his jacket off and placing it on my shoulders.

I looked away and let out a small thanks. He then sat down next to me. The cracking of the frongs were heard. I looked down at my reflection on the lake.

I felt Trey move as he handed me a piece of paper. I looked at him as I took it. I opened it and frowned.

"What is this? This is just all you did today..." I looked at him, he looked ahead and nodded. "I know. I made a list of what I did today so I could figure out why you were mad about. I thought I did something wrong so I wrote all I did down so you could maybe tell me..?"

I smiled closed the note. Such a sweet dork...like always. "It's nothing, Trey. But thank you for worrying." He looked at me and felt him pull me to him. "I know I did something wrong- and I am sorry."

"I forgive you...."

"Luci! Hey Luci! Can you hear me? Come on! Luci..!"
I slowly opened my eyes to meet Trey's dark ones. His face went from worried to relief. He then pulled me closer to him into a tight hug. I smiled and hugged back.

"Don't ever scare me like that ever again...I thought I would never find you in time." He mumbled, face berried on my neck. I shook my head. "I knew you could come for me."

"Although you WERE late."

"I was late?! What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"You did fucking listen to me right?"

He growled and pulled away from me. "Woman shouldn't curse."

"Get f$!#ed." 

He blinked in surprise, but then cracked a smile and laughed. "I am so glad you are okay..."

"I am too, Trey. I am too."