Rain Day (MiChaeng)

Author's note:
This my first ever story so please be nice to me and understand that I'm not a very good writer. I'll still learning and practicing and inputs from you would really help. I hope you enjoy this story.

Chaeyoung's POV
Reading a book and cup of coffee is always a great way to past the time in days when the clouds are dark and rain is falling heavily. I sat by the windowsill a cup of coffee on hand and a book on my lap.

I look out the window the rain is falling heavily. I stared at the drops of rain on the window. "these drops of rain reminds me of her" I thought to myself those drops of rain are like her diamond tears, beautiful yet a painful sight to see.

I drank my coffee and closed my book and just continued staring out in the rain and as i continued staring out in the rain a memory I longed to forget played in my mind

*Flashback*
"Chaeyoungie~" I heard someone called my name and that was my girlfriend Myoui Mina, I looked at her and smiled as ran up to me and hugged.

"Chaeyoungie, I have something for you" she said with her usual gummy smile that really melts your heart, as she said those she started rummaging through her bag.

She hid the item behind her back. "Alright close your eyes and hold your hand out" i smiled and happily obliged with her request

I felt something small on my hand. "You can open your eyes now" i opened my eyes and saw a small penguin keychain on my palm. I looked at it in awe on how adorable it is and how it really reminds me of her.

She took out another small keychain from her bag and it was a tiger keychain "See we match you get the penguin and I get tiger it's like we have something to reminds us of each other even when we're apart" she smiled happily

"Thanks, Minari I'll cherish this always" i said as I held the keychain close to my chest.

"I'm glad to hear that" she said as she attached the keychain on her bag and i did the same.

We proceeded with our day going to the park and meeting up with our friends and as the day goes by the clouds began to darken and rain began to fall, but we never mind the rain. We loved playing around the rain like a bunch a kids it's really one of the simple things like this that really makes us both happy.

I thought at this day couldn't get any better, for it could only grow worse. We walked the streets rain still falling above our heads our clothes drenched but we didn't mind, till the unexpected happen. I walked in front of her being all goofy as i walked backwards towards the street her laughter was music to my ears but that music came to a stop. A bright light shined upon my eyes and loud horn rung through my ears.

When I came to, people were swarming around me I was on the sidewalk, as i tried to get up a sharp pain on my arm began to sting but I still got up and looked for Mina. I looked and saw a bunch of people on the street a sudden sense of dread and worry hit as i pushed my way through the crowd and there in the middle of it all was the love of my life.

What I saw was a nightmare come to life my lover on the pavement on the brink of death. I ran up to her no minding the pain I'm feeling.

"Minari!" Tears began falling as I knelt beside her.

"Chaeyoungie" she said with a weak smile. "I'm glad your alright" she added as she caressed my cheek.

"Minari why did you do that" as i held her hand and tears still falling from eyes.

"I did that because I love you Chaeyoungie" she said as she smiled her signature gummy smile soon after she winced in pain worry struck me even more blood was evident around her.

I looked through the crowed "Someone please help her call an ambulance please" I called out to the crowed. The crowed started pulling out their phones looking to call for help.

I looked back at Mina. "Stay strong Minari helps coming don't leave me" i said more tears began to fall.

She smiled and nodded. A few moments later the ambulance arrived and took us both to the hospital. I only sustained minor injuries so it didn't take long to patch me up, but Minari had worse she was immediately take to the ER.

I paced back and forth on the lobby waiting to see if she will be ok, soon our friends came by after hearing what had happened. They asked me many questions about what had happened, but I couldn't answer them.

A couple of hours had past our friends are in the lobby with me then the doctor came out. I stopped and walked up to the doctor. He had a somber look on his face.

Fear struck me like gunshot through the heart. "I'm sorry Ms. Son we couldn't save her" those words rung through my mind like an echo. I fell on my knees and tears fell like the rain outside. Our Friends came to my comfort, but all i could feel was dread that the love of my life is gone.

*End of Flashback*

As that moment replayed in my mind tears fell like the rain outside. Staring wishfully on the drops of rain, wishing to see your beautiful gummy smile on a Rainy day like this, wishing to hug you one last time and utter the words "I love you, Penguin".

Author's note:
So yay it's done my first chapter. I hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much I enjoyed writing it
Welp bai bai for now Chingus
🐧🐯♥️♥️♥️