The Cheat

That night...
BROOKLYN POV

Right now I'm on my way to zays house. It's 12am and I just came from the studio. I was recording a song that is about wanting loyalty.

As I pull up the driveway I see an unfamiliar car, what the fuck who is at the house twelve in the fuckin mornin. I get out the car and made my way to the door and into the house quietly.

I get in the house and hear moanin. OH HELL NAH!

I tried to calm myself and not jump to conclusions

I tried to calm myself and not jump to conclusions. Maybe it's porn. I tried to think. But as I got closer to the room door upstairs it sounded way to real. I peek in the rooooooom and BITCH.

This nigga was beating the fuck out an old white lady back

This nigga was beating the fuck out an old white lady back. I mean ramming her shit. the lady turned her face and I was able to see the lady. His stepmom.
"OHH shiiii" he groaned pumpin his lil pencil in her. "Ima show yo ass Maryan"he said pumpin harder.

I bust through the door  "ZAY WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOIN" I said dragging the old lady off him. All he did was look at me as if he was in shock "this is why I ain't neva let yo lil dick ass fuck me. Lil Vienna sausage ass dick ass nigga. Y'all are fuckin disgusting" I looked at the old lady curled up in the corner of the room rushin to put on her clothes. I looked back at zay and punch him hard as fuck makin him go unconscious.

I went straight to my closet, closing and locking the door. I pulled out my bags and started stuffin all my clothes in there. All of my stuff fits in the bags because all my shit was not really unpacked cause I knew... I just knew I was not going to stay long.

I put all my stuff in my car. Once I was done I walk right back into the house to see zay still laying there on the floor. I went to the bathroom and got water and poured it on him. He woke up instantly looking at me with wide eyes.

" I'm not finna go crazy cause you not worth my time, sweat, nor tears. But I warned you. And put your lil ass dick away. Just kno when I see you, you better run cause that's gone be the day you die" I said walking out the door. "Brooklyn wait" he said. I kept walking got in my car and went to my dads house.

———————

When I made it to my dads house his car was not there and Keke told me she was at a sleepover. But I saw ghost car. So I guess only ghost was home. Ghost was only supposed to stay for two months but.. his dad got locked up so he's staying a bit longer.

I walked in the house and it was completely silent. I took my shit out the car and put it back in my room. I started unpacking my bags. Once I was done I took a shower and put on my pajamas which was a White crop top with no bra and tight shorts.

I cleared my room and walked to Ghost's room when I peeked in his door he wasn't in bed, I walk further in the room and he busted out behind the door scaring the living shit out of me.

I jumped and he started laughing like shit was funny

"Akekeke, nigga that shit ain't funny" I said muggin him. "Yes it was, why you here anyway? Ain't you got a nigga to tend to?" He asked.

"nope I caught Zay fuckin this old bitch, who is his step mom. Fucking disgusting. I ain't do nothing crazy tho, I just said a few words and got my shit and bounced" I replied takin a seat on his bed shrugging my shoulders. "so you just don't care?" He asked

"I really don't, He was just a fling just like the last nigga but I got something for his ass."I said. "What you need to do is go put an a bra cause don't nobody wanna see your nipple piercings" he chuckled

"nigggaaa I saw you starin at um"I said boldly "that's why I told your ass to put on a bra" he said slowly. I literally don't know what came over me.

All of a sudden I jumped on top of ghost and started grinding my hips on him. "Brooklyn what are you doing" He said "ssshhh" I replied. OH LORD HE'S GETTING HARD!!!

" Brooklyn" I heard ghost say "yes baby" I replied in a moan "what the- BROOKLYN " he yelled. Making me open my eyes, I had to shut them again because the lights were turned on. "Yo what the fuck is wrong wit you?" He asked.

When I looked around I saw myself layed out on the couch "what'chu mean" I said "yo ass on the couch humpin a pillow and yellin FUCK ME, while I'm trying to sleep, what the fuck is wrong with you " he laughed.

It all came to me hitting at once ......... I had a wet dream of me and ghost having sex.

I groaned and rolled my eyes in embarrassment. I got up and went to my car to see if all my shit was still there and it wasn't. Thank god I finished that.

I locked my car and went back into the house seeing ghost in the door way. "What" I said with an attitude cause he had a stupid smirk on his face. "You nasty" He laughed "hunchin on a fuckin pillow and shit" he added mumbling while walking to his room.

I'm so damn tired that I ain't even give a fuck. I went up to my room and took a shower. Once I was done I put on my night clothes and went to sleep.

————The Next Day———

I woke up this morning feeling like shit. Yesterday was a long ass day. Nothing but bullshit happened that day. I got up and brushed my teeth.

Once I returned to my room ghost was sitting on my bed. "What do you want" I said with attitude. "Cut the attitude. Tell me why you come home late at night, then end up on the couch fuckin a pillow" He demanded.

I felt myself get nauseous. I had to hold my head. Just the thought had me sick. "Zay cheated on me. so I packed my stuff and came home. I was tired and I guess I slept on the couch. And I gueeeess I had a wet dream." I shrugged "you guess?" He questioned. I smacked my teeth and rolled my eyes which caused him to laugh.

"Brook I kno you, I kno you fucked zay up so even I ain't worried" he asked "I ain't do nothing yet but I'm finna go fuckem up now" I said going in the closet. " ohh shitt I wanna go" he said "Ight let me get dressed you can go start up the car" I suggested and he nodded