they were innocent | 12

kenzie

i walked to the park and i didn't see the girls anywhere, i kept looking around but then my eye caught something i never wanted to see.

johnny orlando.

we made eye contact for a solid 5 seconds and then i turned around and started walking back home.

johnny

i saw kenzie walking away so i quickly ran after her and grabbed her wrist tight so that she couldn't escape.

"kenzie.. please! listen to me!" he said. "i don't have time for you johnny!" kenzie yelled at him. "kenz -"

and then we heard two loud screams that sounded just like jayden and annie.

me and kenzie looked at eachother with super wide eyes.

"it's annie and jayden!" i told her and directed her towards them.

annie

our plan didn't work exactly how we planned, but johnny did catch her which was great. we couldn't move from our spot or we would blow our cover.

i started to hear noises behind us, it was kinda scary since we were right next to the woods.

"do you hear that?" i asked jayden trying to stay calm and she nodded at me seeming very scared and concerned.

we decided to try to sneak closer to johnny and kenzie but then a random set of hands covered my face and i could hear jayden screaming. a bag covered my head and my arms were tied behind my back. i screamed my head off and yelled for help, so did jayden. i never saw anyone, but i should've used the noises as a sign.

we've been kidnapped.

kenzie

"kenzie.. please! listen to me!" johnny said. "i don't have time for you johnny!" i yelled at him wanting nothing to do with him. "kenz -" he tried and tried.

then i heard a scream.. i recognized it. it sounded a lot like annie and it sounded like another person as well. i looked at johnny eyes widened and he directed me towards the spot telling me that it's annie and jayden.

we heard constant screaming but it got quieter and quieter.. no one was in sight besides johnny.. "what happened to them!?" i asked him with my eyes wide. "i- i don't know.." he told me looking down really sad.

"we have to find them! follow that van!" i told him and we ran after the van together.

i was nearly out of breath but i didn't want to stop, my bestfriend and another innocent girl could probably be in that van and i can't let them get away.

annie's the only person i have left.

i looked to my side and saw that johnny started to slow down so i quickly got out my phone and tried to record the license plate, which is something i should've thought of before.. i'm so stupid!

"we're never gonna catch them." he told me with a crack in his voice. "wait one second let me look at this video, h- hopefully annie still has her p- phone on her too!" i told him with tears streaming down my cheeks.

in the video of the license plate, should the video be blurry or clear enough to read it?

1. blurry ( probably more interesting and intense)
2. clear ( less intense but i can probably figure out a way to make it interesting)