Chapter 16

Forgotten

REMINDER

I decided to join a gaming company, well, it was a multi-company. But I wanted to join the computer gaming side of it. I live in a penthouse at the top of a really rich building, my old man wanted to keep me in the down low, but he made me stay in a large penthouse with guards and so on? Of course.

I am going to be a trainee for now, then go from there. I majored in games design back in the UK while I went to college, as it's different compared to korea school line. Today's the day I sign up for being a trainee, I'm excited to see co-workers too. Let see...

REMINDER

STILL JEONGINS POV

"Yang?" My head popped up behind the others as I'm small compared to them. I was about to put my hand up until, "Yes?"
"Yang Changeol?"
"Ah. Yes."

I slowly put my head down hoping nobody saw how embarrassed I became from almost lifting my hand.

"Ya-Yang?"
My head sprung up. "Is there another Yang?"
I finally spoke up, "Ah yes! Me."
My hand was held high above the others, and I made my way to the front. I put my hand down, and I wanted to make a good impression which made me smile so widely. After a minute it became awkward. The others behind this guy was whispering, and the people behind me were confused, just as much as I was.

One of the boys spoke up, "um I'm sorry, can you all leave. Ah, other than you." He said looking directly at me. I stopped and stood still, it was silent. Until everyone left, the guy that said the names, 'yang' suddenly fell. I panicked and attempted to help him,
"Ah hey," I said as I grebes his arm holding him up, "are you okay?"

"Why- why are you here?" He said.
"What do you mean? I came to apply for a job."
Someone with squirrel like cheeks spoke up, "what do you mean you came to apply for a job?"
"Exactly how it sounds."
Freckles guy spoke, "hold up... do you even know who-"
"You are?" I finished his sentence, "no, I have no idea." I said as I let go of the man which fell again after I finished my sentence with a "What?"

"Hmm?" I said.
"You don't know who I am?"
"Should I?"

All 8 guys stared at me as I glanced back and forth between them.

"May you leave?" The man that fell on the floor said.
My eyebrows lifted and my head tilted in confusion, without saying anything, I bowed towards them and walked out. The door closed behind me and I fell down the door. My breathing became heavy and tears ran down my face. 'What is this? Why am I reacting this way? What triggered this?" I got up and went into a bathroom, locking the door. Not a since though came to mind as to why I broke down.

CHANS POV

He stood there with the biggest smile, for a minute I wanted to smile, pull him into a hug and never let go. But I stopped myself and realised where I was, who I was with, and who I wanted to hold. The boy who promised me to stay with me forever, left me within a few hours, has shown up in front of me after 6 years. I was never able to give up on him, even after hooking up with plenty of people, I was still unable to get him out of my mind.

Changbin spoke up, "um I'm sorry, can you all leave. Ah, other than you." Once everyone left my legs gave way and I fell. He grabbed my arm helping me stand and all I felt was pleasure coming from his hand, why? Why now? Why is he here now? Many questions ran through my mind and I wanted to cry. My mind went blank and I couldn't here anything but Jeongin. "Why- why are you here? Now out of all times."
(Italic writing or the slanted writing is what he's thinking)

"What do you mean? I came to apply for a job."
Jisung spoke up, "what do you mean you came to apply for a job?"
"Exactly how it sounds."
Felix spoke, "hold up... do you even know who-"
"You are?" Jeongin finished his sentence, "no, I have no idea." He let go of my arm mid sentence, and once he finished all I could say was, "what?"

"Hmm?" Jeongin said.
"You don't know who I am?" I asked him.
"Should I?" There was a slight pause as after he finished. I just stared at him, until I sighed and looked at the floor, "May you leave?" I told him. Without a reply, he bowed and left. Before I knew it, I broke down.

All 7 others tried to help me and figure out what to do.

If only they knew the relationship they had.

I DONT HABE MUCH CHARGE LEFT ONKY 3% SO I HAD TO END THIS NOW I'm sorry
See you in the next chapter~
         전해