prologue?

A/N

So um been like 4 months or so idk. Yeah you think it be like "Lost all my motivations" or "I've been busy". Welp let me hand it to you.... procrastination. Yup. That's all welp let's get on with this story?

September 13, 2002. Friday the 13th.

     On this day the king's first son was born. As following the royal tradition of demons, the kings was ecstatic and showered his son with gifts of all kinds. A necklace made of the biggest and shiniest of owl bones. A cloak made of the finest, and bloodiest red silk, decorated with the brightest golden teeth. The last and rarest item he gave his son was a piece of a halo and a feather from an archangel. This was the demon king's proudest possession and greatest achievement. All of hell was filled with chatter about what they called, "Their savior." They all believed that Raven, the son, would end the never ending war between angels and demons. Little did the demons know on the other side, the heavens already had their "savior" awaiting the greatest battle in all time.

March 24, 2002. Palm Sunday 

     All news spread around the heavens as quick as smearing butter on toast. Everyone was talking about the queen's baby boy, Apollo. "I heard he was born with the brightest of stars in his eyes," mentioned one angel to the other. "They say he was born with purple tinted wings, instead of grey ones," claimed another. Even though everyone had different rumors about Apollo they all agreed he would be the one with enough power to end the "never-ending" war between heaven and hell. "LET US SEE OUR WARRIOR, THE MIGHTY, MIGHTY WARRIOR!!" The angels chatted outside the nursery where the Queen, King, and their son stayed in. The queen and king were terrified by the sudden outbreak of noise. The two royalties stayed put until guards came to take care of the outbreak. 

________________________________________________________________________________

     Year later  Apollo had a little sister,Aziel, and Raven got a little brother, Adian.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/n 

Welp it's short but it gives you some what of an idea. Sorry for not posting sooner. I'll try to post chapters whenever I can. Hope you all enjoy the first every "chapter" of Wings and Horns (gosh that name sounds so weird but i'm no lazy to change it). Sorry for any cringe or whatever i'm not the best writer. Cya later peoples. Peace out!