Chapter 50🌸

Pov storyteller:
Matteo and his friends sing and unfortunately also drink a lot that day...

Around the evening (sorry guys i will make you mad i think and also sad... probably i will be the same of myself)
They are all drunk.
Vio: let's play truth or dare
C,s,g: yessss
M: sounds good for me.
S: i start. Vio truth or dare?
V: truth
S: where was your first time?
V: by leon's home. Okay my turn. Cam truth or dare?
C: dare.
Ramiro: (he had came that morning.) i dare you to make out with matteo.
C: okay.
M: noo we are not gone do th...
R: come on don't be such a pussy!
M: no i'm not a pussy i just do...
C: [kiss him]

Just 3m away there where fans and they took a photo...

(Just think
It's dark and that there is more space. You know what i mean it needs to look like a fan took the photo)

After the kiss matteo leave and go to his room and try to call luna...
L: [pick her phone up] hello? [says sleepy]
M: amor i miss you... can't you commme to here... porfavor.
L: matteo did you drink?
M: a little bit...but please come. We could just do things with the two of us...
L: you know good enough that i can't ambar is with delfi and jasmin on a city trip. My mom and dad are in Argentina and your family is in Italy.
M: and a babysitter?
L: noo! I don't leave my kids with someone that never have seen them before! And now just go to sleep. We will call tomorrow. I love you bye.
M: okay then love you more bye [call off]

Next day....
Luna wakes up at 6 AM and look on instagram and stuff... and see something that breaks her heart... she starts to cry...
30 minutes later...
R: mamma? Ruggerito awake!!!
L: [dry her tears] yes mi amor mamma will come.

Luna told her self
She needs to be strong for her kids... they can't know this...
Luna go's to ruggero's room and do there daily routine
When Ella is on school and ruggero at the day mother she go's home ans cry...

Meanwhile is it also morning where matteo is...
S: [knock on his door] balsano open porfavor. M; LET ME SLEEP AND AFTER THIS I WILL CALL MY WIFE BECAUSE I NEED HER.
S: did you tell her about yesterday?
M: [stands up and unlock the door] what schould i tell her?
S: look on your social media...
M: [look] SHIT!!! How could this happen? Nonono i can't lose luna. [has tears in his eyes]
S: call her!
M: [call]
L: [pick up]
M: luna?
L: yes? [comes with a very shaky voice out her mouth]
M: luna por favor believe my i didn'h want that... and i didn't know that there was a fan who take a photo of that.
L: matteo just don't do this... i understand...
M: really?
L: yes i understand you needed something new in your life... i'm not mad at all... maybe it is the best for the kids we have this now and not when their older...
M: [cry] noo luna i don't want to loose you

——————————————
Ai ai ai what will happen with lutteo...

🌸