Day nineteen: Something/one that annoys you, blocks

Day  19, Something/one that annoys you

Do you ever have the feeling that you want to write something, that you will write something, and you sit down behind your computer, and you’re empty?

Well, I don’t.

I have it the other way around. I don’t want to write something, or I have the feeling I won’t succeed at writing something good.

Some experiences showed me that if I have these feelings, I shouldn’t force myself to write.

Soon, with the 30 days of writing (yes, they I think they will actually happen), I hope I’ll get myself over this. But until then…

Also, it’s about the chapter I have to write.

If it’s a Reaping for The Odds, or some epic battle scene for A different life.

I would obviously prefer the last one.

During Reapings, it’s also about whether or not I like the Tributes.

I think that’s the whole problem for me.

I decided to picture them during the Reaping as objectively as I could.

You don’t want to know how hard it is, when you dislike a character THIS much that you want to stab him or her personally in the heart, and you’re not allowed to show that.

That just… GRR xD

I know writing has to be fun, and it varies from time to time if I had fun writing something.

Mostly, you can see whether I had it or not.

My best chapters I probably wrote with a big smile, whilst the less good chapters were from moments I forced myself to write.

I know that I’m going to force myself with the 30 days of writing, but I also think it will be good. I have 2 reasons.

1: When I started this, I thought like: Yes, I will do this, and finish it. I never had the thought I might skip a day, or just not complete it. I got pretty determined, if you like to say it that way.

2: Sometimes, it IS good when I push myself a little. I think that if I will have to write daily (well, 2 days writing, one free) that I get a rhythm, maybe really fortunate for you all, which will make me able to upload more regularly.

Well, that was it for today again!

Haha these things keep being short… xD

Anyways, The one that broke your heart tomorrow.

I think I know where I’m going to talk about…

And not in the way you think I will write, if you think back to day 2.

Anyways, SEE YOU TOMORROW GUYS! :D