The Gossip?

Connor's POV
After explaining about my twin to Timmy, he said, "Your sister is cool man! I wish you were my brother!" "Hehehehehe..." as I chuckled, then the driver said angrily, "Were here!" "Why is he angry?" So Me and Timmy got off the bus and started walking inside the school and well..... Me and Timmy had a different class, He said, "Oh you got Mr Comet, his class is right over next to the other locker where it says The Comet lockers," "Thanks Timmy! By the way, My twin sister is in the same class as yours." I explained, "Oh ok!" He shouted, "See you later!" He then entered his class, whoa I think Timmy was my first friend!

Cassie's POV
When I was still reading I saw all of the class growling except for the boy who had a buck tooth, all of the class sit down and looking at Mr Crocker and he said, "Today were all learning about science today! But before we do that! There is a new student in here and I'd like her to stand up please!" so I stand up and greeted the others, "Hello my name is Cassandra Mckennzie but you can call me Cassie if you like, my favourite hobbies are reading and I am ten years old."
as I explained about myself, "Any questions about her?" Said Mr Crocker, then the girl raised her hand, "Yes Trixie Tang!" Mr Crocker pointed at her, "Um, what is your favourite colour?" She asked, "Black and blue." I said, then she looked at me in a disgust way but I ignored it so someone raised it was that buck tooth boy who was happily coming to school, "Yes Timmy Turner!" He pointed at him, "Do you have a twin brother?" He asked, "Why,yes I do," "I knew she looked like him!" Timmy thought, "Now, No more questions!" Mr Crocker said, "Awwwwwww!" Everybody groaned.
"Now let's get going!"he said.

Trixie's POV
Ugh! How come this girl is prettier than me I should be the prettiest girl in this school! Not her! I mean come on! She is a nerd and she loves reading and plus! she likes the colour of black!? Is she even A girl!? She must be a tomboy! I must tell Veronica about this!
Cassie's POV
When class was dismissed I walked outside and I have no one to play with so I asked this girls out to hang out with me if the like.

So I asked them nicely, "Hello, can play with you girls?" "With you!? Ha! No way! Your too ugly for our squad!"The blond girl said, "Yeah! No doubt that you are a nerd and black? Seriously !? Black, Black is a ew colour!" Trixie said, then I said ...

The blond girl said, "Yeah! No doubt that you are a nerd and black? Seriously !? Black, Black is a ew colour!" Trixie said, then I said "Woooooow! Seriously beauty? Really? Beauty just makes you a spoiled brat! And Trixie you have black hair so your saying your hair colour is ew wow! We'll see ya!" I walked away from the "plastic girls" lol
"Grrrr! How dare she!" Trixie said, "she even said were spoiled brats!?" The blonde girl said, "Who does she even think she is? She doesn't know where the popular squad!" Trixie said angrily.

(And this is what Trixie told to Veronica)
"Veronica!" Shouted Trixie angrily, "Why are you shouting?"
She said, "I need to tell you something!" Trixie angrily said, "what is it?" Asked Veronica, "There is this new girl who is more prettier than me and..." asTrixie explained. Until Trixie told to Veronica everything about Cassie, "OMG! Girl that girl has to be expelled from this school!" Veronica said, "I know! But we need a plan!" assume Trixie.

Cassie's POV
After when school was done me and my brother walked outside then he said, "Hey sis I just made a new friend from this school!" Connor said, "Oh...ok.." I said in a depressed tone, then Connor realised that her tone was different, so he asked,
"What's wrong?" "Oh! Nothing!" I lied, "You sure?" He asked again, "Yes I'm sure!" I lied again. That was my tenth time lying to my twin brother, I hate lying, but that was the easiest way to get away with.